• This topic has 46 replies, 15 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by jwt.
Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Premiership Last Day *SPOILER
  • yossarian
    Free Member

Its been a pretty boring premier league this year. No-ones really kicked on and set the game alight. In fact my premier league team of the year has got to be Stoke.

Happy about the return of Daglish at Liverpool. That pleases me.

When is Wenger going to retire? Arsenal are financial stable, a fiscal model for all to follow and utterly unsuccessful. It’s a constant disappoint to watch a team with such a positive ethos constantly **** things up.

PrinceJohn

Gutted Blackpool went down, would’ve thought manure would’ve done them a favour, considering the ref did them a huge favour when they were 2-0 down @ bloomfield road earlier in the season….

grum
    Free Member

suppose if they had rolled over for Blackpool all the haterz would have thought more of them then?

Couldn’t have thought any worse of them than I already do. Winning their record league title with a dive was particularly fitting I thought. 😉

Junkyard
    Free Member

yeah we cheated and fluked our way to all the titles with some fairly average players. Hernadez went down for sure one of those refs usually give them but yeah he played for it. Grum to you support a team our just hate man u?
    Imagine we win the league by 9 point and reach the CL final with a fairly poor team by our standards 😯
    Ancellotti sacked for only finishing second after a double last year. Roman you have money but no class or patience
    PS very funny Elfin.

grum
    Free Member

Yeah I support Liverpool – I love winding you up more though. 🙂

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

It’d be a big loss for the Premiership, he’s a fantastic player. Everything that Gerrard should have been IMO.

Come of it. Fibreglass is a great player, but in what way is he ‘everything Gerrard should have been’? Talk rubbish ffs… 🙄

When is Wenger going to retire? Arsenal are financial stable, a fiscal model for all to follow and utterly unsuccessful. It’s a constant disappoint to watch a team with such a positive ethos constantly **** things up.

It’s cos he keeps trying to create teams that play beautiful football, whilst forgetting you need a few proper warriors in the squad. None of that team bar praps Fibreglass have the real bottle that’s needed to be able to grind out a result against someone like Bolton on a wet miserable December weekend. Too many primadonnas in the team. Too many ‘loads of promise’ but ultimately no fight players like Arseshaving and Walcott. Fragile little boys who can’t hack it against nasty thugs like Bolton.

Liverpool will be a team to watch next season for sure. A few new players, and with Dalglish at the helm, other teams must be cacking it already. Pity they ran out of steam in the last couple of games, but some decent youngsters in the side, great new talent like Suarez and Carroll, and players like Merrylees and even Rodriguez showing their true form, and after the disaster that was Woy’s weign, the Reds are once again looking like contenders. As it should be ffs.

Someone’s got to knock those Mancs off their perch….

jwt
    Free Member

Gutted that Blackpool went down, but Utd weren’t going to surrender that home win record, draw would have worked for me, not sure it would have been enough in the end.
    Poor season by Utd’s standards, but then nobody else stepped it up, where would Chelsea have been if they hadn’t sacked Wilkins…………..

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘Premiership Last Day *SPOILER’ is closed to new replies.