Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • "Premier Content?"
  • PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Is it me or is there hardly anything new being put up? I had a look before I took my Premier account out and there was plenty to read, so it seemed worth it. But I've read all that now.
    I've just had a look and can only find 2 Premier articles this month, and nothing sine 9th Feb….. And no new stuff under reviews since 15th December…… Unless I'm missing something somewhere. Apologies if I am….

Slightly disappointed, TBH 😕

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Just me then? Sorry…..

Fop
    Free Member

If your post had some extra pictures or something that I couldn't get from a standard post then you might generate more interest! 😀

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Indeed….. 🙂

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

I never look, for me it's just a sop to my conscience for certain proscribed browser measures…

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

premier content just for you:
    click pic for bigger

Mark

It's been a busy month. We are on deadline at the moment (i'm collating together all the Premier content for issue 56 at the moment) and a lot of staff have been away either from illness or booked holidays, so we've been a little short staffed I'm afraid..

Lots more Premier stuff is in the pipeline though. Sorry it's been a little sparse the last few weeks

Mark

"I never look, for me it's just a sop to my conscience for certain proscribed browser measures…"

But you insist on commenting

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Cheers Mark. I was wondering if I was too stupid to find it, TBH. 🙂

Simon's pic will distract me for a while I think…..

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

for me the premier content is the forum – I grew out of being interested in bikes 10 years ago

brakes
    Free Member

once Premier content cost £4 like it says in the ads I'll sign up 🙂

Mark

£4 is the extra you would have to pay to access the digital copies of the mag if you are already a subscriber.

£15 is what it would cost to access the entire mag archive including the next 8 issues if you are not already a subscriber.

Existing subscribers can become Premier Print users for free.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

What's the point? why not just put all the premier content in the Mag?

brakes
    Free Member

video doesn't translate well to print

Mark

The Premier gallery from the route guide in issue 55 contains 32 images. If we put them in the mag they'd fill up another 10 pages. The route guide would then be 18 pages long!

There are an extra 132 pics in the premier gallery for the Basque Country feature in issue 53.

The interviews would be at least twice as long if we published the complete and unedited versions… etc..

firestarter
    Free Member

simon i can see what shes riding there but it looks to me like she could do with some more pumping in the rear 😉

Subs wise ive really enjoyed flicking thru the old mags and printing bits and bats off the paper mag and ability to do that has been worth it alone imo owt else is a bonus

Also amazing how much so called niche appeared years ago in the mag unnoticed in some of the pix and articles 🙂

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘"Premier Content?"’ is closed to new replies.