• This topic has 46 replies, 24 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by sor.
Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Pointless Thread
  • emma82
    Free Member

I didn’t but it’s in your profile?

I too have a bike what needs washing Might leave it til Monday though coz wont be going anywhere this weekend 🙁

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

For those of you that can’t makes RJ’s lunch appointment, you’ll just have to make do with Film4 11am Raquel Welsh, in possibly the greatest movie ever made.

ronjeremy
    Free Member

Well that went well

Stoner
    Free Member

dont care. unless you spillobeanos.

SBrock
    Free Member

dont care. unless you spillobeanos.

His ‘friend’ is probably playing away!!!!! Disgusting if you ask me

chewkw
    Free Member

I am watching Pride & Prejudice for the first time and I must say those characters are gagging for it. 😆

sor
    Free Member

Gosh, this did a bit interesting and unpointless since I left this morning. But to follow up…

If it’s the syst based bottom operation I’m thinking of, I’ve had it twice.

No, sadly (I think) not. It’s a bigscaryfrightening hemorrhoidectomy. Been put off for a loooong time as docs didn’t seem that bothered/keen to do the op and I was happy to concur. Alas, it seems the time has come to sort them.

What are you going to argue about?

Mainly about me out riding a bike in this weather, when in their opinion I should of course have used some form of expensive, noisy, smelly, cramped, late, and stress-inducing public transport instead. It’s a constant topic of contention between us on the best of days never mind these current short-tempered ones.

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘Pointless Thread’ is closed to new replies.