• This topic has 46 replies, 24 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by sor.
Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 47 total)
  • Pointless Thread
  • emma82
    Free Member

Someone mentioned somewhere else that a thread was pointless and I just felt like starting a pointless thread cos I’m bored and I can’t sleep. Anyone got anything pointless they’d like to share/get out of their system before a new start kicks in tomorrow?

I have ladies only tummy ache. That’s probably the most pointless thing I can think of at this moment 🙄

wrightyson
    Free Member

I’m awake waiting for those useless twunts from yodel to deliver my new laptop that should have been here yesterday!!
    They are the pointless ones I reckon!!

allthepies
    Free Member

can’t sleep? it’s gone 0830!

paulosoxo
    Free Member

I’m on call on new years day. I’m in a hotel now, waiting for my wife to get ready so we can go for breakfast.

I’m playing a game that’s called either Fetchpoint or Pointless on http://www.fetcheveryone.com/game-fetchpoint.php
    It’s a bit like orienteering by GPS.
    I’m currently 7th, since you ask.

emma82
    Free Member

830 is a perfectly reasonable time to still be sleeping during the holidays??!!

Rorschach
    Free Member

After sicking and pooing for 7 hours on Wednesday night I thoughI was over my bout of gastro enteritus and might get to enjoy new years eve.After last night apparently not….
    Still not as bad as womens tummy I bet ;0)

noteeth
    Free Member

Whilst washing the clothes I wore over Xmas – or perhaps after, i.e. between taking them out of the machine, and hanging them up to dry – I’ve somehow lost one of my socks.

Blue, lightweight cotton. Fits either foot.

Rorschach
    Free Member

I’ve found it!

noteeth
    Free Member

Thanks – a small reward is available.

emma82
    Free Member

No Rorschach it can be no where near as bad. Can’t even find my hot water bottle either 🙁

sor
    Free Member

Oooh, so does this mean I can gather up all the new threads I wasn’t going to make today and put them here?

I’m away out now. Am cycling to parents to have an argument.
    I go into hospital in a few days to have an operation on my bottom.
    I think I might change my username for the New Year. Bored with this one.
    I have also lost a sock. It’s black though, so there’s no point working out a timeshare sock-swap to pair them up.

avdave2

I’ve found it!

Thanks – a small reward is available

Are you sure you’ll want it back once he’s finished with it!

His profile reads: “Serial Spanner Monkey” It really means “Serial Monkey Spanker”

Amos
    Free Member

Up with nipper watching deadly 60 whilst mrs has a lie in, trying to decide what to spend my last £20 crc voucher, suggestions welcome

donsimon
    Free Member

I concur.

noteeth
    Free Member

there’s no point working out a timeshare sock-swap to pair them up

I’m afraid the tough economic circumstances make it necessary – matching socks is a luxury we can no longer afford.

I’m already renting my larger garments, tbh.

Are you sure you’ll want it back once he’s finished with it!

I’ll have it cleaned in an ultrasonic bath.

Elmo
    Free Member

If it’s the syst based bottom operation I’m thinking of, I’ve had it twice.
    I wondering whether to walk to the pub I left my bike at, or cycle. I need to drop a tyre of at a mates for tomorrow so it can’t wait either 😐

ronjeremy
    Free Member

I’m awake and available to be your hot water bottle Emma, as for me found out some stuff about a friend last night I wish I didn’t know and am now not looking forward to a rather awkward and probably pointless conversation with her

paulosoxo
    Free Member

This thread has just became twitter.

wrightyson
    Free Member

And also interesting! Spill the beans Ron Jeremy!

emma82
    Free Member

Yeah come on Ron!!! You can only be my hot water bottle if you spill the beans!!

Sor you can still start your threads if you like. What are you going to argue about?

avdave2

Spill the beans Ron Jeremy!

He’s discovered she’s a sock thief.

ronjeremy
    Free Member

Maybe after the conversation, I fear it may become a rather raised voiced chat and not on my side, should make for an interesting lunch, if I can be arsed to take her call that is

emma82
    Free Member

Ohhhhhh the suspense is making my tummy hurt. Ring her now I can’t stand it!!!!

ronjeremy
    Free Member

Sorry Emma, I’m definately not ringing her, due to meet for lunch and haven’t replied to her tect so she will be calling shortly, she knows I know, and knowing her as I do, shouldn’t be long before she calls

Stoner
    Free Member

I need to go and log, chop and test some wood and see whether any of it’s dry enough to burn yet. Got a load dropped off the other day from some mates, some of it a year old, some only pollarded this season so definitely not yet ready. If none of it’s ready I have to buy some more seasoned stuff to get me through the rest of winter which is a pain. At least this pile will keep me going for 2-3 years anyway.

EDIT: But I might just sit in front of the computer waiting to hear more about Ron’s predicament…

emma82
    Free Member

Blimey this sounds exciting!! Did she father your love child? Sleep with your gf or a sibling? Steal your life savings? I can’t wait!! I really can’t 🙁

Nice wood stoner

Diane
    Free Member

The guy next door who is developing 2 flats from the old building next door insists he has access through my land and wants to build a path through my garden!! I predict a fight.

ronjeremy
    Free Member

Not something g I thing I should really share on a public forum…..

Sorry Emma, you’ll have to wait for the book, but trust me it is a good one

The pointless part is I’m not sure what good me talking to her will do

Stoner
    Free Member

Nice wood stoner

Im not rising to that.

emma82
    Free Member

Oh go on Ron, just change the names or summit or give us the gist.

Lol @ Stoner, like what you did there.

M6TTF
    Free Member

spent the last 2 days troubleshooting my router – 2nd bloody netgear router to fail on me! piece of crap. only works wirelessly now…

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

I seem to have become addicted to Wheeler Dealers on the telly at the mo, so sitting watching Ed China do his thing on a Beetle.

Also wondering I’d my Amazon delivery will arrive today and if Hope will ever start shipping the Vision R8 to suppliers

ronjeremy
    Free Member

Sorry Emma wouldn’t work I’m afraid suppose I should get up grab a coffee and sort this shit out, anyone want to come along and watch?

emma82
    Free Member

Me me me me me!!!! Dammit Ron you can’t do things like that to a woman with PMT, you know I could murder you for this and I’d get away with an all…..diminished responsibility cuz of my hormones…

hugor
    Free Member

How about you sign in under a different username in the interests of anonymity then tell us the story.
    You may change your mind about the confrontation.

ronjeremy
    Free Member

There isn’t going to be a confrontation as such, I will just inform her that I know I don’t approve and that I feel it is best if it stops

Edit, Emma do you still have my email addy?

deluded
    Free Member

My HT is caked in mud and in sh*t-house order and I’m struggling for enthusiasm to put the tyre on my newly mended rear wheel for my FS.

Currently watching Rick Stein on the TV making a Nasi Goreng, which I love.

TimP
    Free Member

Tired, hungover and sore from playing rugby yesterday and currently watching Barney – songs from the park. Got to go to London later for NYE and have no enthusiasm

Jamie
    Free Member

This thread has just became twitter.

#relevant

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘Pointless Thread’ is closed to new replies.