Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • plz help……which bike to buy
  • ozziebiker
    Free Member

ok,ive been paying weekly installments to my local bike store for a forme stag which im paying 640 pounds,my wee problem is the store owner offered me a full suspension merida 120, 300d bike for 700 pound. can anyone offer advice on which bike to choose.i like both bikes so a lot of headscratching at the moment,…

z1ppy

Any chance he’d lend you both to test ride.. that the only way “you’ll” know which you prefer.
    TBH I’d not heard of either previously (which doesn’t mean much)

ozziebiker
    Free Member

thanx for your reply,the merida is for sale at a few shops for around 1200 pound so i might b getting a lot of bike for 700, mayb lol

andyl
    Free Member

Links to the bikes would help as not really common ones.

Component spec is much better on the hard tail but no idea how good the frame is. Do you get money off for paying in instalments before you buy?

PS I would never pay £1200 for that merida. £500 maybe. After seeing what boardman were putting out last year for £850-1k the merida doesnt get close. tbh I don’t rate them at all, not for the cheaper end of the market anyway. Specs seem well below par for the price.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

I was about to say, I’ve heard or merrida but not forme, so I’d stick with what I know.

steve_b77
    Free Member

To be fair for £700 I’d go for the Merida

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘plz help……which bike to buy’ is closed to new replies.