Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose
  • derekrides
    Free Member

Well I’ve managed a few weeks cold turkey, see if I could break the fascination with communicating with roadies and lycra boys and here I am back on a sunday night.

Have I missed much?

Is elfinsafety back? (he’d gotten banned about the same time I decided to ban myself for a bit)

I notice the same level of er what can i say about posts like… Someone punched me in the face, think I’d better go on the internet see what my lycra clad friends think i should do about it..

Has anyone ridden a Bandit 29er and reported back yet?

Did you miss me? 😆

Edukator
    Free Member

Sorry if it deflates your ego but I hadn’t noticed you’d gone, I’m sure non-one notices when I go either.

scaredypants

Bullshit, you’ve been lurking all along or you’d have commented on the changed look of the forum – you being all about style and that 😉

Cougar

Quel dommage.

derekrides
    Free Member

It’s changed? What’s changed about it?

derekrides
    Free Member

Hmm, not as green as it once was, now i come to notice it, and is it a new logo at the top?

No, honest, i hadn’t noticed, but it is a bit different, when did that happen then?

darrell
    Free Member

What’s with the Rush song reference?

Kevevs
    Free Member

I hadn’t noticed your absence either. it’s interesting to me that you mention elf straight away. got to you hasn’t he?! 😆

derekrides
    Free Member

Well you couldn’t really miss him could you and that Tandem Jeremy, did I read he got the chop as well?

That was all going on just before I baled for a bit.

I wouldn’t expect to be missed, I only joined on September 23rd and didn’t quite last the 6 months with a ban every month, but got close, five bans in five months wasn’t bad I thought, but the last one was so inconsequential, for just setting some knob end straight i thought it was time to quit for a bit and glad I did, so I think I can just take it or leave it now, which is a more healthy state of affairs.

The more you hang around, the more you empower the knobs imv.

Anyway, it’s just a thought and I’m bloody back so not completely out of the woods.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose’ is closed to new replies.