Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Planet X rave
  • johnnyboy666
    Free Member

Hi all,

You always here about it when stuff is rubbish but not so much when it exceeds your expectations so here is a little rave about Planet X stuff in particular, gloves. I have been using the Planet X Rough Stuff gloves for a few months now and love them. I though for £10 they were worth a bash andthey have been really great. I have had more expensive gloves before like Specialized BG Pros and currently use Giro LX gloves in the day but with evenings drawing in I have moved to long finger and I don’t feel short changed wearing these despite them being a 5th of the cost of the LXs.

I recently picked up their winter deal which included some wind block gloves and they too are really nice. Great fit and nice and warm. It came with various merino wool bits like arm warmers and socks all of which seem excellent quality. (Also a pretty snazy beanie that makes me feel like Brant Richards)

I’m not on the pay roll and have in the past been less than impressed with some of their customer services but they are getting better and with a lot of the above bits being between £5-£10 and seemingly being of a great quality they get a big thumbs up from me.

John

pictonroad

Can you get them to refund my money or even respond to an email though? cos I can’t.

shermer75
    Free Member

Did you write to them in Mandarin?

brant
    Free Member

pictonroad – Member
    Can you get them to refund my money or even respond to an email though? cos I can’t.
    POSTED 7 HOURS AGO # REPORT-POST

My email is in my profile. If you want to drop me a line I’ll pass it on.
    I’m in China right now but have wifi connection.

dave360

YO Brant! I’m in Shanghai right now, where are you?

brant
    Free Member

I’m in Shenzhen 🙂

no_eyed_deer
    Free Member

?????????

dave360

hey that’s just down the road. Pop over and I’ll buy you a Tsing tao.
    I’m thinking of visiting the Taipei show, you going?

N.E.D: ????????

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Planet X rave’ is closed to new replies.