Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • pink bike owners
  • sam69
    Free Member

has anybody got a pink bike frame?do you get called gay?or is it cool photos would help

MrSparkle

plumber off here has one.

jonathan
    Free Member

If anyone calls me gay I just stop and beat them up for being homophobic…

thomthumb
    Free Member

do you get called gay?

i don’t think you’re man enough.

sorry.

robhenry85
    Free Member

all bikes look mud coloured in the uk anyway 😉

so you might as well save weight and get a raw bike 😆

legolam
    Free Member

My 6’5″ Geordie riding buddy has a 22″ pink Orange 5 with a cow print saddle (and now with pink bars). We’ve had nothing but positive comments (although I don’t think anyone would dare say anything negative to him!). Occasionally, people assume that the bike is mine, until they see the size of it!

Hannah

[/url] Pink Bike by Legolam, on Flickr[/img]

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

I got called gay but that’s probably because of my bedroom habits. Ride it like you stole it and no one can say a thing.

Needed more pink…

sam69
    Free Member

love it pink it is then thanks guys

fatmax

I had a pink On One Scandal 29er until it got nicked…lovely bike. My kids still tease me about the colour…

P20

My old steel 456. Comments were generally positive, not that I’d be bothered, I liked it

Snow by ritcheyp20, on Flickr

My mates Fuquay, now on its third colour scheme

DSC_0178 by ritcheyp20, on Flickr

I_Ache
    Free Member

I too had a pink 456, I got called brave a few times but never gay. Well not to my face anyway.

The frame is now my wife’s as I didn’t get on with it. When we go for a ride we look like a right pair as my bike is blue.

sam69
    Free Member

DOES anybody still sell pink frames or do you have to get it powder coated your self?

LadyGresley
    Free Member

I’ve never been called gay though 🙂

MTB-Idle
    Free Member

I never get any trouble

barkit
    Free Member

@ neilsonwheels : nice rigid fork, which brand is it?

kayak23

Used to have one…
    (No that’s right, it’s not actually a Transition, well spotted)

Teetosugars
    Free Member

I’ve never been called Gay while riding mine..

And yes, the stem has been lowered… 😳

mintimperial

I demoed a pink bike last month. I ended up being carted off to hospital on a spinal board and I’ve still not fully recovered. True story.

sam69
    Free Member

o dear

mintimperial

It was definitely down to the colour of the bike and nothing to do with the fact that I’m a bit crap. Don’t say I didn’t warn you. 😉

tazzymtb

the owner of the pink thing is very very fast and a total monster….he rocks a pink bike 😆

sam69
    Free Member

mint

eviljoe
    Free Member

The Steed of Evilsam- she makes it look good though 🙂

RestlessNative
    Free Member

I had a pink mtb in the late 80’s

I’d rather like another pink bike as I have a spare leopardskin bel air that’d look good on it

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

@ neilsonwheels : nice rigid fork, which brand is it?

On-one. They were knocking them out at the same time they were selling the frames.

huws
    Free Member

A friends ‘pushing round East London and chatting up girls’ bike (gets taken on the track once in a while too)

zerocool

If you’re asking this question you’re probably better off not buying a pink bike.

I ride a Neon pink Alpine 160 and I don’t care what people say (I get few gay comments but a lot of people assume it’s the GF’s and her TR450 is mine).

If you’re faster than them and can jump better then who cares what colour it is.

Northwind

Bloody hell Huws, the colour doesn’t even get a look in when listing all the horrible things about that bike.

The one that got away, for me, was a pink 224 Evo… I’d even bought the pink stickers for my forks to match it. But the seller pulled out at the last minute 🙁 Gutted.

xiphon
    Free Member

Bit late to the thread, but might as well post it up. Orange 222 (2002) – my main gravity sledge.

How it was in 2010..

How it was in 2011.. (new forks, stem, brakes, rotors, bars)

How it is now… (new DM stem, brake lines, external cable routing, chain device, shorter bars)

Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)

The topic ‘pink bike owners’ is closed to new replies.