Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Pie Shop from heaven
  • valleydaddy
    Free Member

stumbled across this place when in Bristol today and had a pie that was awesome.

top pies

Perfect place for Bristol riders to fuel after a ride on the Downs???

Philby

Don't tell everybody about them otherwise they might become too popular and the quality will go down 😉

Hope you had the mash and gravy with them as well!

garthmerenghi
    Free Member

Pieminister rocks. Best pies in the world bar none I reckon. Nearly choked on one once though by snarfing it too fast. Watch out for that.

MrNutt
    Free Member

I remember when they started up, at the green man I think? they also have a sit down place in the covered market in Oxford, and you can buy the pies in Sainsburys now!

valleydaddy
    Free Member

Philby – Member
    Don't tell everybody about them otherwise they might become too popular and the quality will go down

Hope you had the mash and gravy with them as well!

Haha yep had the works with mushy peas too 😛

even contemplated mail order but will just sample a few now and again when working in Bristol – dont want to return to "the one who ate all the pies" 😆

but cracking pies to get porky on 😉

djglover
    Free Member

Whist they are pretty good, the local waitrose sell them and the local pub serve them. I cooked a much better pie myself tonight

valleydaddy
    Free Member

perhaps we should start a perfect post ride pie thread?? 😉

shop bought

homemade with methodology/ingredients

😆

giantjason
    Free Member

yeah pieminster pies are great and always treat myself to one when in Bristol.

i have noticed that you can now buy them in my local Sainsburys.

rOcKeTdOg

been a few times to the one in Oxford, sexy eastern euro girls serving too 8)

thebunk

Hmmm post ride…

One of their Matador Pies, gravy, crispy shallots and cheese, and a good ale please.

Actually, never mind post ride, it's quarter past 9 in the morning, I'm at my desk, and I could eat that right now…

WhiteRanker
    Free Member

Pieminster Pies and a wide selection of Ales all under one roof, it cant get much better than this……..

http://pieandale.com/index.htm

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Pie Shop from heaven’ is closed to new replies.