Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Phototrackworld Help Please!!! (Rucksack Content)
  • burgatedicky

Looking for a decent quality rucksack-type bag for hiking/mtb as well as strolling around cities/on holiday. At the moment I am using a Berghaus Freeflow rucksack but being just one large storage space protection is minimal.
    It really needs my DSLR with lens (18-105) attached, a couple of lenses (70-300, 10-20) flashgun and other gubbins (filters) as well as have enough room for lunch and a spare layer or two (microfleece + Paclite jacket). A tripod mount is also preferable, but this needs to be pretty beefy as I only have a heavy Manfrotto aluminium tripod.

I’ve been looking at the Lowepro Photosport 200 but can’t decide if there is really enough dedicated camera storage.
    The Lowepro FlipsideSport 15 is the exact oposite, with loads of camera storage but not much of anything else.

The curveball which has caught my eye is the Hama Daytour 230. Anyone ever SEEN one? It looks like a beast but may just be the ticket I’m after?

Opinions/reviews on a postcard please,

Cheers, Richard

redthunder
    Free Member

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Phototrackworld Help Please!!! (Rucksack Content)’ is closed to new replies.