Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Phone Question – Replacing Nokia N95 8GB…
  • ogwen
    Free Member

With a Blackberry Bold 9700

I use my phone a LOT and for work too, lots of internet, lots of phone calls. I've been looking for months and just can't find anything that I like as much as the N95 but mine is on it's last legs and I need a new one.

Any advice?

joolsburger
    Free Member

Got an E72 yesterday, much battery life, good talk time, does all the stuff, sat nav and good tariff with unlimited internet

BenjiM

Replaced mine with a 5800, th dogs danglies and cheap, only prob is the camera isn't as good however the GPS is far far better.

MrNutt
    Free Member

bugger nokia my n97 has put me right off them, the pre plus looks good if the apps are a tad limited

Russell96

I upgraded from my N95 8GB to an N86 but it didn't last long when the N900 came out. N900 does everything I want out of a phone/mobile device, only wish it was slightly thinner. Use a Blackberry 8900 for work and it's a PoS in comparison. Best bit is that the N900 is not running Symbian no more hidden options or lots of delving into depths of menus. It's a Geek device that just happens to be a phone too.

trail_rat
    Free Member

e71 here has lasted me for 14 months so far and im a heavy user of it …. some of the keys have worn partially but i carry it on the bike all the time its got wet , its dried out its camera is functional and the internet function works seriously well

will be replacing with an e72 in september

clubber
    Free Member

I'll start this off by saying that I don't own or use a Blackberry.

However I do manage an IT department that runs our company's blackberrys. They're great in use and do everything you'd expect them to BUT their durability is awful. They're constantly breaking – tracking balls, cases, etc – we have about three times as many broken ones now as we do ones working and being used. Not a major problem for use costwise to to our corporate contract but I'd certainly never own
    one myself.

Cougar

I've never quite understood why anyone would want a Blackberry for personal use. It'd be my first choice as a corporate email client, but for personal use I'd really be suggesting either Android or iPhone if budget stretches to them.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Phone Question – Replacing Nokia N95 8GB…’ is closed to new replies.