Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Phone company not telling whole truth shocker!
  • tonto
    Free Member

I’ve been with Orange for years. Got my current Blackberry with them about 4 years ago. When the contract ran out I was happy to continue on a monthly plan (racoon iirc) which matched my usage. Since then I regularly get texts from Orange/EE telling me they have reviewed my usage and I am still on the best tarriff, I pay about 32.00 a month.
    So yesterday, following advice from a friend, I changed my contract to sim only; same usage, same number, same phone, same sim, same provider for 8.00 a month.
    Am I right to be miffed about the misleading usage review texts?

treaclesponge
    Free Member

Id be more miffed I believed all their marketing texts to say I was on the cheapest tariff to be honest. Buy your friend some beers with the £24 you now have spare.

clubber
    Free Member

I changed my contract to sim only

You’re not comparing like with like – or at least that’s what they’ll claim.

You’ve been paying for a new phone for 4 years but not claimed it – that’s where you’ve gone wrong.

dannybgoode

As per clubber really – yes it is kind of mis-leading but you were on the best pay monthly tariff.

You have now moved to a sim only tariff.

Technically misleading but unfortunately that will be their wriggle out.

trail_rat
    Free Member

Ask them where they delivered you 3 new phones you have paid for 😉

tonto
    Free Member

I think the “DHL” man picked them up 🙂

nealglover
    Free Member

You failed to ask for your upgrade phones.

So they didn’t send them to you.

Shame really as you have paid for them

🙁

crankboy
    Free Member

Two mistakes . Not realising that a phone contract is essentially a very expensive way of buying a phone and even more expensive if you allow it to run on . The other is dealing with Orange and not assuming anything they say is untrue.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Phone company not telling whole truth shocker!’ is closed to new replies.