• This topic has 85 replies, 39 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by emsz.
Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 86 total)
  • Phil ill.
  • RustySpanner

No great fan off the monarchy, but I hope the old goat gets well soon.

Dobbo

I dont.

yossarian
    Free Member

I extend the same best wishes I would to any 90 year old who has heart problems.

Amos
    Free Member

He maybe a rather out dated old racist like many of our Grandfarthers, but he’s is one hell if a character. My farther was working at Broadlands and he was visiting lord and lady Romney and apparently he was very charming and hilarious by all accounts! Get well soon you old bugger!

NB my mrs thinks he’s brilliant and to coin one of his famous quotes she’s “a bit slitty eyed” before this turns into racism rant….

LadyGresley
    Free Member

Definitely would send my best wishes to our Liz – my 91 year old mum was in hospital for a couple of days earlier this week with heart problems – fortunately not serious so we’re lucky and have her home for Christmas.

Cougar

I don’t know, the lengths some people will go to in order to avoid the Queen’s speech.

anagallis_arvensis

Well i hope the oold **** dies and takes the rest of his parasitic gamily with him

ho ho ho

scaredypants

Phil’s my favourite out of the (sorry) lot of ’em 😕

BenHouldsworth
    Free Member

He’s my favourite Greek in the British Royal family

bigG
    Free Member

Sending positive vibes to Phil the Greek, Liz and all the family as I would to anyone going through what they are. Especially at this time of year.

This is not a time for political posturing..

totalshell

he’s a game old guy and i’m happy to send any bloke who fought for his country, got lucky and married a rich bird and still pisses folk off at 90, all my very best wishes for a full and speedy recovery

its christmas and i thought the message was simple.. goodwill to all men..

cinnamon_girl

There’s some nasty people up there.^^

druidh
    Free Member

c_g – ignore them. It’s only little people who use hate to fill their emptiness.

cinnamon_girl

I’m not claiming to be whiter than white, as can be seen on the Surrey Hills thread just now. Just wouldn’t wish bad things on anyone. 🙁

project
    Free Member

Wonder if he went private or NHS,and who paoid for the helicopter airlift.

But saying that youd want him to die naturally, not to be wished to die like some oop there hope for.

Raindog
    Free Member

There’s some nasty people up there.^^

Quite.

ton

i like him and wish him well.

Sandwich

I don’t know, the lengths some people will go to in order to avoid the Queen’s speech.

He’s avoiding church as well!!

Northwind

druidh – Member

c_g – ignore them. It’s only little people who use hate to fill their emptiness.

Nah, not always, I do that too.

chewkw
    Free Member

He is a character so wish him speedy recovery. :mrgreen:

bruneep

would a “normal” person get a stent fitted so quick? I very much doubt it?

v8ninety

bruneep – Member

Yes… But maybe not at 90. Although every case on its merits… Quality of life and all that. And like him or loathe him, he’s certainly got a good quality of life…

anagallis_arvensis

Every case on its merits on a thread about a royal…. Good work

wrecker
    Free Member

Well i hope the oold **** dies and takes the rest of his parasitic gamily with him

ho ho ho

I’m surprised that anyone would think this let alone say it.
    I cannot believe that someone like this is teaching children. Time for a career change?

hora
    Free Member

Get well soon. I’m not into a Monarchy but its neither the time or place. As Yossarian said. Get well soon.

Junkyard
    Free Member

Hes my favourite greek in the german royal family

Yes i am saving it up for when thatcher dies to goo call

There’s some nasty people up there.

An one in hospital as well…how racist and out of touch does he need to be before i can have disdain for him and his antiquated anachronistic off spring?

No they would not be hey lets not be nasty about all this eh and be angry because he has received better care than our parents would in similar circumstances

I am surprised you are surprised ….you think there are not people who dislike racist or royals or those with privilege who are massively out of touch…..what did our charming representative say again at the massacre sight in India when we shot people ..something about it never happening because his relative was there iirc. He was there on a peace mission where we accepted our responsibility. Nice fell obviously.His views alone make me dislike him never mind the position.

You may disagree with haterz [ i would argue he is one ] bi tto be surprised you must live a rather sheltered life…can I claim I am surprised there are royalists?

I would not wish death on him but tbh I dont care how his health is either. Would get rid of the lot of them but not in Russian or french style..

Inbred456
    Free Member

I would hazard a guess and say more MTB’rs have been airlifted to hospital than members of the royal family. I think this service is available to the peasant classes as well 🙄

Junkyard
    Free Member

And for a heart attack …how many do you reckon…are you really claiming he does not get special treatment because of who he is …really you think this ??

Again would not wish death on him but really not that bothered tbh

donsimon
    Free Member

Junkyard – Member

Hes my favourite greek in the german royal family

Yes i am saving it up for when thatcher dies to goo call

There’s some nasty people up there.

An one in hospital as well…how racist and out of touch does he need to be before i can have disdain for him and his antiquated anachronistic off spring?

No they would not be hey lets not be nasty about all this eh and be angry because he has received better care than our parents would in similar circumstances

I am surprised you are surprised ….you think there are not people who dislike racist or royals or those with privilege who are massively out of touch…..what did our charming representative say again at the massacre sight in India when we shot people ..something about it never happening because his relative was there iirc. He was there on a peace mission where we accepted our responsibility. Nice fell obviously.His views alone make me dislike him never mind the position.

You may disagree with haterz [ i would argue he is one ] bi tto be surprised you must live a rather sheltered life…can I claim I am surprised there are royalists?

I would not wish death on him but tbh I dont care how his health is either. Would get rid of the lot of them but not in Russian or french style..
    Merry Christmas Junky.

Zulu-Eleven
    Free Member

Funny to see people calling him racist, then condemn him for being Greek, as if that was a bad thing…

The hypocrisy of the Left, eh Junky 😉

DrJ

Funny to see people calling him racist, then condemn him for being Greek, as if that was a bad thing…

The hypocrisy of the Left, eh Junky

Well, he’s not Greek, so the point was something else. Maybe you saw it whizzing past over your head?

Inbred456
    Free Member

Middle aged men riding 3k full susses once a week. They dont have time to have a heart attack because they just face plant on the first bit of dodgy track. :mrgreen:

Zulu-Eleven
    Free Member

Really DrJ?

Oh, If only I was already aware of the fact that Phil had carried British Citizenship since birth!

😉

richmars

I’m as much as a republican as many on here but I hope I never get as bitter and twisted as some of you.

Sandwich

I would hazard a guess and say more MTB’rs have been airlifted to hospital than members of the royal family. I think this service is available to the peasant classes as wel

If a a subject had the same problem they would have been taken by ambulance to the Norfolk and Norwich Hospital for such a routine piece of surgery.

Nico
    Free Member

He’s my favourite Dane in the Greek Royal family.

Junkyard
    Free Member

The hypocrisy of the Left, eh Junky
    I am mocking the British royal family for not being British but yes reasonable point, well for you that is 😉 – why not do your link that proves he was British all along ….you know you want to
    EDIT:oh you did WELL DONE YOU

Merry Christmas Junky.

Always time for a rant even at this special time 😉

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

I like him because he pisses people off just for being “a member of the royal family”. In a similar way that I like it when people are pissed off and appalled by the sight of a “chav” in their midst.

I like him because he pisses off the small-minded ‘holier than thou’, out of touch with normal people, and real prejudices, PC brigade.

I like him because he often appears to be a more normal person, despite being a member of the royal family, and to have a better sense of humour, than some sour-faced Guardian readers living in their cul-de-sac ivory towers. I like him ’cause he couldn’t give a toss what they think and you get what you see.

I say all that as someone who isn’t a royalist and staunchly believes that only the proletariat has a legitimate right to state power 8)

Junkyard
    Free Member

I like him because he pisses off the small-minded ‘holier than thou’, out of touch with normal people, and real prejudices, PC brigade.

Yes Phil is certainly more grounded than the PC lot and no mistake and his casual racism is more in touch with the common man

You never miss an opportunity to have a pop at the Big issues of PC gone Mad do you ernie.It makes me chortle as it reminds me of the life of brian scene 🙄 – Splitters- the “true” left hate no one more than the “weak” left to the extent they will praise royalty for annoying them…MM what would Che do ? Oh yes Kill him.

As for hollier than thou I dont know what you mean I asked everyone in the Ivory tower, from my high horse naturally, but we drew a blank

totalshell

just to clairfy.. he’s in the nhs papworth hospital ( no private patients in coronary care).. anyone in his condition would have a angiogram and if whilst they were in they felt a stent was a good idea it’d be done there and then.
    they do 2,500 stents a year at papworth.. i had mine done in the same circs (although no helicopter) but at rochdale was out 3 days later..
    cant believe the hate that this bloke whose served his and our country for 70 years fought in a world war etc is recieveing off some small minded people

its the season for goodwill to all men..

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 86 total)

The topic ‘Phil ill.’ is closed to new replies.