• This topic has 56 replies, 18 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by DezB.
Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 57 total)
  • Peterpoddy
  • sharki
    Free Member

It is apparent you don’t like people too much..

You don’t understand the youth of today and now it appears you pick on arrogant old biffers.

I’m not sure if mixing with the general public is for you and i’m concerned for your mental health… 😉

Stoner
    Free Member

In Private Eye style….

Does the editor have a picture that illustrates PeterPoddy’s state of mind and propensity for violence? 🙂

DezB
    Free Member

See above. He’s a fluffy bunny really

sharki
    Free Member

I’ll not use images to illustrate just how bad it seems.

But an aggressive stance against old people, opinionated pi$$ taking youths and pavement cyclists could well lead to an ASBO.

BigDummy
    Free Member

Please can we not spend the afternoon analysing whether or not Peter is an idiot?

I don’t know him, but am perfectly happy to assume that his persona on here is not reflective of a real-world personality disorder.

🙂

RudeBoy
    Free Member

**** me; If you’re concerned about Poddy’s mental health, you ‘d have me locked up in Broadmoor!

I don’t get why you think Poddy is in any way threatening towards other people? Have you ever met him?

I suspect you have, possibly, and are just on a wind up, but Poddy is just like most people; goes about his business withut bothering others, but if you piss him off, then he’ll give it some back.

Me, I attack innocent passers-by, without any provocation, if I don’t like their face.

Bit like Frank Gallagher in ‘Shameless’; irrational urge to attack anyone who looks like Mick Hucknall…

Understandable, considering…

juan
    Free Member

Hoi don’t mess with peter or I’ll kick you in the nuts
    With my bombers…
    😀

BigDummy
    Free Member

you ‘d have me locked up in Broadmoor!

This sounds like an excellent idea. 🙂

juan
    Free Member

Me, I attack innocent passers-by, without any provocation…

Yup I concur I have seen him doing that… Poor guy suffered from severe eardrum injuries… Nasty 😉

RudeBoy
    Free Member

When I say innocent, I mean, if you walk around with a face I don’t like, well, you’re just asking for it.

Perfectly justifiable defence, in Law. My solicitor will confirm this.

sharki
    Free Member

I’ve not met him at least whilst i’ve been awake..

Therefore just a persona wind up and a bit of bored monday banter.

Unless he has a real life persona that people see in the real life..Peter only gets to be the real him online….

juan
    Free Member

Unless he has a real life persona that people see in the real life..

Well someone must press the keys of the keyboard you know 😉

Plus peter is has real as they gets just better

DezB
    Free Member

My prediction: PP will ignore this thread. For the next 5 minutes 🙂

sharki
    Free Member

Plus peter is has real as they gets just better

And in English or French please, or even Welsh might be more understandable. 😉

BigDummy
    Free Member

PP will ignore this thread.

That would be quite sensible of him really.

GaryLake
    Free Member

I only met Mr Poddy once, he bought one of our club t-shirts and popped round to collect – a very affable chap from what I could tell… 😕

I always assume these threads in question are somewhat unremarkable stories given a tweak for internet humour purposes…

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Sorry, only read the OP, been working for the last hour and not seen this.

What have I done now?

All I can remember from today is offering to build someone a wheel and takling about weather in the Alps.
    😕

EDIT
    Oh bugger. The pic took some time to load up on my slooooowwwwwww work connection.
    😀

BigDummy
    Free Member

You beat up women and old people, and should be muzzled.

pedalhead
    Free Member

Bloody nice bloke. Fixed my wheel & everything (and no, he wasn’t the one who broke it!) Just don’t expect to drive badly in a Porsche 4×4 and get away with it 🙂

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Eh? Whaaaaaaa? Uhh?

Women? You havin a laff?

I’m still puzzled. Very puzzled. Not said anything outrageous for nearly a week now, unless someone knows my password……..

pedalhead
    Free Member

I was thinking this pic was less scary, but now that I think about it…

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Just don’t expect to drive badly in a Porsche 4×4 and get away with it

He was a bit close though. I give as good as I get.
    🙂

juan
    Free Member

repeat after me peter
    “quel temps va-‘il faire demain”

vdubber67
    Free Member

What a strange thread this is. I’ll just add that I have met said gentleman, and spent a number of days with him on Trans Wales last year.

He is a genuinely nice, friendly bloke.

So there 🙂

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Juan, I would, but my French is really poor and I have no clue what that means.
    🙂

Vdubber – Thanks for the back-up mate. We spent that week cursing the weather and the campsites, though, didn’t we?
    😉

pedalhead
    Free Member

Well I’m guessing…hoping…this thread is tongue-in-cheek. Can’t always tell on here!

sharki
    Free Member

Peter, i read your comment on the old biddy who clouted your elbow in a carpark, that and the remark of the girls aloud chavs who decided to insult your good lady, etc…

It’s all meant in good humour and in true stw fashion has led to a defencive misunderstanding of the thread and it intended ‘for entertainment reasons only’

However, it certainly prove how much of a damn decent fella you seem to be..

As you were.

Oh and BTW, the clue is in the winky at the end of the OP

RudeBoy
    Free Member

I woon’t worry about Sharki. He wears a pink bra and thong.

Disgusting. The milk in me tea curdled. 😯

sharki
    Free Member

The undies were wearing me RB

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Sharki, yeah I thought it might have been that. I’m not annoyed, and it did come over as jest, hence me not getting all internet-rage about it.

As an ex collegue used to say about me – I say what I like, and I like what I bloody well say…

😀

Cinnamon Girl is coming down your way soon, I believe?

nickc

Gave me a flapjack/cake/biscuit thingy on Sunday on the Chiltern ride, and sorted more than one bike out IIRC.

Happy to confirm the “Not like that in real life” rumour

😀

RudeBoy
    Free Member

The undies were wearing me RB

Chafing? Ooh, nasty. I’m not surprised. Have you learnt your lesson?

juan
    Free Member

Juan, I would, but my French is really poor and I have no clue what that means.

Trust me on this one…
    And if you meet someone you should say
    “Je dors tout seul… Et tout nu”

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

PMSL @ Juan….!

“I sleep alone … And naked”

There is now NO WAY I’m EVER trusing you EVER again!
    😉

sharki
    Free Member

Nah, i’m still going the cross dreesing school.

Hate it now, it’s all floral summer dresses lacey underwear…it’s better ventilated but unsure about the blotchy suntans mark from sunbathing without trying to offend people..

On a related topic, i don’t understand why people are happy to walk down the beach in say, speedo’s or a bikini, yet if they did it in Y front or bra and knickers they’d feel it’s wrong……

This is not aimed at just men BTW..

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

ANd the other one is something about tomorrow’s weather. What that has to do with anything I don’t know????

🙂

juan
    Free Member

Who do you trust me more peter me or google translate 😉
    The other on is “What the weather will look like”

DezB
    Free Member

On a related topic, i don’t understand why people are happy to walk down the beach in say, speedo’s or a bikini, yet if they did it in Y front or bra and knickers they’d feel it’s wrong

Do these thoughts occupy much of your time?

cinnamon_girl

Well, I did report in the Chilterns forum ride thread that a pic of a male ar$e was a first 😯 I was very ladylike and did not say who it belonged to 🙂

Mr Poddy is a great bloke and you, sharki, are just causing trouble 🙄

juan
    Free Member

CG is right

BURN THE WHICH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BURN SHARKI ARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 57 total)

The topic ‘Peterpoddy’ is closed to new replies.