Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • performancecyclesuk – ebay seller items not arrived
  • organic355
    Free Member

anyone used them before and had any problems?

They claimed to have shipped a chainset and casette to me 1st class recorded last wednesday and still no sign of it. 1st class recorded so I would have expected it Friday/Saturday.

I have contacted them twice and no response, and am surprised as their rating is 14156 (99.8%)

May be time to open up a dispute…..

rOcKeTdOg

Is that a Hinde or mark anthony cover name..?

richardk
    Free Member

They are a real shop local to me, so no, not a cover name for anyone. And they give really good service in the shop, never used them for postal purchases though.

yesiamtom
    Free Member

Tell them your opening a dispute in 24 hours if no response. After that open dispute to get your money back. If its recorded there is proof and they can get reimbursed if it went missing.

I have had a few items not turn up. Only bike one was from woolyhatshop and he reimbursed me straight away.

organic355
    Free Member

They are a real shop local to me, so no, not a cover name for anyone. And they give really good service in the shop, never used them for postal purchases though.

can you go round with some bombers/wee in their shoes and ask them where my stuff is?

organic355
    Free Member

I just check their website and they are closed Monday so I will give them a few more days, but would have expected an email response as a matter our politeness.

Will give them a call later.

RustyMac

Have they provided you with a tracking number for your package? This should be able to tell you where it is.

If they can not provide you a tracking number i would be looking to open a dispute if htere terms stated it would be posted within a timeframe that has now passed.

organic355
    Free Member

I have asked for tracking number twice, and the estimated delivery date has passed.

Not sure you get tracking with 1st class recorded though? I think you just get confirmation of delivery?

KINGTUT
    Free Member

They are good blokes, they are sponsors of the Las Vegas Institute of Sport and are known to many of the members and as you say have a good Ebay rep.

Postal problems happen.

EDIT: and no tracking with recorded, just proof of delivery.

smudge
    Free Member

Tracking number will show also show to it has been delivered but someone else has signed for it. Ive had this happen a few times, One was a neighbour who hadnt told my customer he had received it and was looking after it for him! I have also had a few Postmen sign the slips only to leave the package behind a bin or in the porch hidden!

organic355
    Free Member

Just got email response they are looking into it. We shall see what happens and if sorted will be back to sing their praises.

Postal problems happen.

I know was just getting worried at lack of response, will hopefully get replacement or order will turn up.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘performancecyclesuk – ebay seller items not arrived’ is closed to new replies.