Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Peppa Pig World
  • flatfish
    Free Member

Birthday time for one of my kids next month and looking for things to do.
    Found Peppa Pig World but would like to know if it’s worth it or a rip off like the winter park that was in the news recently.

I_Ache
    Free Member

We are thinking about going there in July it looks good fun.

flip
    Free Member

Sounds ace 🙄

So glad my son is 9 soon 😀

luke
    Free Member

Paultons park where Peppa Pig world is situated is a good day out as is, but with the new addition of Peppa and her friends for the smaller ones.
    We went twice last year and are heading back at Easter to see Peppa world.
    Last year our kids were 4 and 7 and we spend full days at the park, even when it lashed down with rain one day.

scaredypants

Paultons Park is just up the road from us – it’s pretty good for youngish kids as luke says. Most rides etc are free once you’re in (at least they used to be a couple of yrs ago) and there are big climbing frames & sandpits etc too

haven’t been to PPworld though 🙁

chakaping
    Free Member

It’s not open until April is it?

We are going late May. Very excited.

Reluctant
    Free Member

I’m going to Nunworld – just off the M3. 😀

valleydaddy
    Free Member

http://www.peppapigworld.co.uk/

This would make my little ones so happy cheers for the heads up Flatfish must be worth an exchange bivvy weekend 😀

flatfish
    Free Member

GRRRRR Monster

valleydaddy
    Free Member

no daddy it’s GGGRRrrrrrrrrrr din’e’saw

flatfish
    Free Member

You sorted a bivi route at easter yet pete?

Oxboy
    Free Member

😯 Just looked at the price of the tickets!!!! 😯

valleydaddy
    Free Member

no the good lady wife hasn’t decided when she is off to Jock land so not sure on actual dates, tons of options around Aberdare as you may know so won’t take much thought once I know 😉

flatfish
    Free Member

Scrap that, were of to DIGGERLAND instead. 😀

valleydaddy
    Free Member

now that place is awesome!!!!

Loved it when I went there with an 20 month year old girl 😆

valleydaddy
    Free Member

Flatfish I assume you have a little girl so she/the wife maybe interested in some of these

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/Pinch-Her-Cheeks/195836303764801

it’s my wifes pin money so mates rates will apply 😉

type Pinch Her Cheeks into facebook

flatfish
    Free Member

Dear god, NOOOOOOOO! 😥

valleydaddy
    Free Member

what’s the matter – pinky ness??????

flatfish
    Free Member

The wife gave in today and bought her some pink nail varnish for her toe’s. Whilst in tesco’s we saw the mother of the girl at nursery that has pink toes so we blamed her.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

A Jewish friend of mine bought another Jewish friend’s kid a hand-made Peppa Pig birthday cake. The receiving friend queried wether it was innapropriate or not, to which the giving friend replied ‘it’s ok, it’s made with Kosher ingredients!’ 😀

valleydaddy
    Free Member

I’ve got two little Princesses so the house has been taken over with pink 😯

that’s why I ride the bikes and like bivvying as that makes up for it.

let me know if you want anything for your Princess 😉

aracer
    Free Member

Flatfish I assume you have a little girl

Not quite sure why that should be – I have two sons and the oldest loves Peppa.

Drac

Christ hope my 4 year old doesn’t here of it she’s Peppa mad.

mattyboy24
    Free Member

i look after paultons park for a drinks company and i have to admit peppa pig world looked pretty good, i also look after digger land and they are all turd if that helps……………

brassneck

They were building it whilst I was at the park last summer and it looked pretty good. Paultons itself is a decent day out anyway (speaking as decidely not a fan of these sorts of places) was around £60 for two adults and two children but we were there all day and didn’t really get around all the rides. Food wasn’t too much of a rip off too, though we came pre armed. Biggest issue was that my then 4 year old seemed to have zero fear of the rides, and Daddy had to accompany him on them all.. was feeling a bit sick after a couple of hours

valleydaddy
    Free Member

Not quite sure why that should be – I have two sons and the oldest loves Peppa.

I was asking in regards to hairclips and pinkyness not regarding Peppa Pig at the time 😉

garage-dweller

Paultons itself is good. They were building Peppa Pig world when we were there last spring and it looked good.

Some of the facilities (changing) could do with an upgrade for the admission price but the main rides and stuff were good. The flying saucer thing (I forget its name) is not to be mixed with a belly full of chips. How I held that down…

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)

The topic ‘Peppa Pig World’ is closed to new replies.