Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Pentlands tomorrow?
  • stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

Anybody else going out? Trying to think of a route that will avoid the manky bits,but that doesn't leave much. Might have to take up road riding 🙁

Kit
    Free Member

I'm heading to the Lake District while I still have a car. Pentlands are for warm summer days and frozen winter days.

stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

Warm summer days? What are they??

ijs445ra
    Free Member

I am planning on heading up on Saturday morning, think we will be lucky to find non-manky trails though.

What time you thinking?

Stu_N

There was still some soggy snow about this morning above about 200m – will probably go if it keeps raining but that will make it really very soggy indeed.

druidh
    Free Member

Still falling as very wet sleet in Balerno. Pentlands will be a muddy, slushy nightmare.

ojom
    Free Member

working.

FAIL

stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

usually 9-9.30 from bonaly, although was wondering about starting from Harelaw instead.

ijs445ra
    Free Member

Either is fine with me I need 45 mins to get to Bonaly so could be there for 9, Harelaw would be nearer 9:30.

Was planning SS for minimum post ride cleaning, is this acceptable company?

stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

the only acceptable company 😈 email me using my user name @hotmail.com and I'll send you my mobile number. I'll be in my van at the car park at 9am if all goes to plan, with a black Scandal in th back.

stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

Just emailed you my number.

stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

Going to be lots of snow tonight so hopefully we'll not be too muddy tomorrow.

Liftman

I wouldnt bother tommorow, went out tonight most of the Pentlands is unrideable and getting worse if the snow keeps up.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Pentlands tomorrow?’ is closed to new replies.