Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Pegasus has landed
  • numplumz
    Free Member

Built Saturday and then raced at Thetford winter series on Sunday, so that didn't stay clean long!

Pic shows 44T front put on to give the chain and EBB some welly for 10 mins on road to check it was sorted. Only stem I could find then way to long now ditched for 90mm.

Race weight yesterday 18lb dead.

If your interested follow my ramblings here BurlyCross

will sort some better pics to flickr soon

bobbyspangles

excellent stuff-hope thetford was fun!

IanB
    Free Member

Snap 🙂

Is yours a medium or a large? Mine was 1622g with seat clamp etc…

Ian

rootes1

don't post these pics! my steel swift is getting nervous

luked2
    Free Member

So – what was it like at Tunstall? Did the 29" wheels roll over/through that gloop better than 26" wheels? Were you faster as a result?

Or is it all just marketing?

Bimbler
    Free Member

Yum.

numplumz
    Free Member

Ian it's a large and was 1665 grams out of the box, with USE seatclamp, Phil Wood 1/2 link EBB and full complement of cable guides.

My headbadge must be heavier 😉

some more photos at Flikr photos here http://bit.ly/cTMGrr

Luked2 :- are they supposed to be faster then, don't listen to hype much! 😉 I just wanted something I could ride at Flatland and local to me and chuck cyclocross wheels in for winter CX fun.
    What I did notice though was off the line into some dambusting deep puddles it was a stable as a ocean liner, flew past loads of people getting thrown off line. Wrong gearing and crap tyres for the conditions (Crossmark's, all I had) didn't help in giving it full justice.

Have to say was impressed with how much grip I could get out of the rear considering the tyre's not designed for all that mud

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Pegasus has landed’ is closed to new replies.