Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • patellar tendinopathy
  • roundwheels
    Free Member

has anybody sufferd from this ? ,i had key hole surgery a bout 10 month ago the knee took ages to recover and then i strained the tendon. now after 4 months of physio and 1 cortisone shot it has got better but to the point i can walk up and down stairs with out puting strain on it, no biken or any thing faster than walking pace? cheers

ronniethescot
    Free Member

Not the best story,,, but I have suffered from it for the last 2 years, 40 physio sessions, 2 cortisone shots(1st worked/2nd didn’t) MRI scan, X rays,,,,,I have finally come to relise that it is never going to clear up, I have started to sell off my cycling gear,,,Total PITA.

roundwheels
    Free Member

ronnie the scot 😯 your right not the best story but if it comes to that itll be a sad day ,in one light i had the same problem with my achilles and had what was called a decompession done and it worked its not 100% but i was back on the bike and runing .i know this can be done for the knee but its an absolute last resort

ronniethescot
    Free Member

[list]Yeah its been heart breaking if i’m honest,I was out with a club a couple of times a week, european sportives, training camps in the winter,,,,now I struggle to ride into work more than twice a week.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘patellar tendinopathy’ is closed to new replies.