Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Passportes du Soleil Registration Worry
  • netgoose
    Free Member

Hi
    Four of us are doing PdS this year for the first time. I'm wondering how the registration works. I have these questions:
    1. Can one person register three others, so we all get the same start place and time?
    2. When you register on line, do you get place and time options to choose?
    3. If you don't get that choice, how do they know where and when to get your numbers?

We all want to start at the same place and time (of course), but can't find anywhere information on how you can achieve this obvious task.

Any help would be great

cheers

Andy

1. Yes. Best if one person does for all. Need everyones DoB and next of kin IIRC (best to have them online to answer any questions)
    2. Yes, get a choice of location, sat/sun and category but wherever the festival is based will fill quickly. Morzine fills quick too
    3. Collection points clearly marked, in whichever village you are starting from. Best you all go together on morning of ride (they do sometimes give out stuff the night before). Arrive early 7.30 ish to avoid the queue.

Oh and last year tickets came on sale at 1am on the day (ie night before) registration opened

netgoose
    Free Member

BRILLIANT.
    This is the information we've been hunting for for hours. Thanks Andy.
    If you go, let us know, we'll 'beer you'!

Thanks

bintangman
    Free Member

I think the festival is in Chatel this year. I stayed in Morgins, which was perfect – no queues getting on the lifts in the morning.

Andy

netgoose; no worries pm me if need anything else

Festival is in Chatel? bugg£r, thats were i was thinking of going. Morgin start good for queues but expensive switzerland?

Andy

Yup just checked last years registration; need everyones DoB, address, Next of Kin and phone number, T-shirt size.

bintangman
    Free Member

it didn't seem too bad price wise – we paid about £48 each for 3 nights to rent a chalet – which put about 10 of us up.Not a huge amount going on there in the evenings – one decent bar and a couple of restaurants. Mind you, one pint after 8 hours riding was all I could take…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Passportes du Soleil Registration Worry’ is closed to new replies.