Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Parkdean Holidays Opinions
  • mudshark
    Free Member

My son will be 3 in the summer and trying to find a holiday that will have lots for him to do, quite like the look of the Parkdean Holidays Trecco Bay site, big advantage being close to some decent riding for me as close to the Brecon Beacons. What are these places like? Never been to anything like them before.

eskay

I have been on a few Sun holidays to Parkdean sites and they are normally pretty good particularly for little kids.

wors

went to the hollywell bay site a few years back, nice, clean, son enjoyed the kids club. Not a lot to fault really.

bentandbroken

We have done cheap October half term holidays at Parkdean sites for the last 4 years. I think my summary would be ‘cheap and cheerful’.

By October many things can be a bit tired, but the staff are friendly and the facilities are often basic, but clean.

As long as you book through Parkdean you will be allowed free entry into any swimming pools and the evening entertainment. If you book direct with a van owner it is often cheaper, but you have to pay for an ‘entertainment pass’ which often negates the savings you make

HTH’s

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Parkdean Holidays Opinions’ is closed to new replies.