Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Park PCS10 Workstand ?
  • iainc

this one

my trusty 12 yr old Minoura is on it’s last legs and looking for a sturdy replacement. It will be permanently up in my garage, so portability not as mucg a priority as sturdy, reliabel and easy to use.

Any opinions or suitable alternatives ? I can get the Park one for about £120 at Merlin

Klunk
    Free Member

my pcs9 has been great, and is reasonably portable (goes it the back of a micra with 2 bikes and a couple of spare wheels). very chunky and robust with a good clamp.

andyl
    Free Member

Would have got one myself but went the cheap lidl option for now. Had a look at the 9 and 10 in the flesh an would definitely pay the extra for the 10. But also look at the Feedback workstands. Pricey but very nice.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    iainc

thanks for the info. I looked at the 9, but with the Merlin extra discount it’s not much more for the 10.

Yeah, those Feedback ones are lovely, but too much dosh

iainc

ok, anyone seen any better deals on these before I click the Merlin basket ?

br
    Free Member

+1 for the 9, the clamp while old-fashioned is better if you’ve a number of bikes with different seat post sizes

iainc

b r – I had kinda discounted the 9, but interested in what you say about clamp, as I have a variety of sizes of posts. Also not really needing to put it up and down much – any more thoughts on why the clamp on the 9 is better ? much appreciated

found them both on good deal at Ribble so going to order, but which one !

happysv
    Free Member

10 here and lots of different bikes no problem.

iainc

Thanks all, PCS 10 just ordered from Fawkes cycles – best price online by a fair bit

cheshirecat
    Free Member

Only ever had the 10, but it’s great and easy to change the clamp size.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Park PCS10 Workstand ?’ is closed to new replies.