Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Pace RC31 1" fork – sorry a 'how much' question
  • Gary_M
    Free Member

I’m thinking of sticking my Pace RC31 1″ fork on Ebay. Had a look but they all seem to me 1″1/8 sold recently. Whats a reasobanly amount to expect for this fork – good condition, disc brake specific but v brake mounts available?

mattbee

When you sort a price out I’d be interested depending on steerer length. Since I’d quite like them it’s a bit innapropriate for me to comment on price; I’d say worth bugger all! ;-p
    I’ve bought a few different 1″ steerer forks for my Bonty Privateer and Klein Fervour,never had to pay a premium for 1″ though. With Pace in particular ifitis the earlier bolted crown version steerers are interchangeable and available new in all shapes and sizes so it doesn’t matter too much.

cynic-al
    Free Member

If it’s modern length/style (sounds it) then market may be limited – not that there won’t be someone who is after a pair, you may just have to wait.

Had it been old then you might have been talking retro money…

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    pebblebeach
    Free Member

Think I bought it in 2002, think its a 420mm length. Will check steerer length tonight. I’m watching a few on eBay, they seem to be going for around £100.

Singlespeed_Shep
    Free Member

Check with Pace which model you have, as Matt said you can change the steerer in most, that will make it more desirable.

Gary_M
    Free Member

think it’s about £30 to get the steerer swapped. Can’t really be bothered sending it off to get replaced though.

takisawa2

£100+ for a 10yr old carbon fork… 🙂

I always felt nervous on my RC31’s. They are so light.
    The Exotic ones were the nicest I had. I liked them.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Pace RC31 1" fork – sorry a 'how much' question’ is closed to new replies.