Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Ow
  • IHN

Ow, ow, ouch ouch , ow, ow, ow!

F***ing stupid, c0cking, ****tting mountain bikes, stupid c0cking, f****ng, twatting things…

crispybacon
    Free Member

Problem??

IHN

My stupid c0cking mountain bike decided it didn’t like me riding it and threw me off, and I’m now walking like an old woman waiting for a hip replacement.

Ow…

slugwash
    Free Member

sharki
    Free Member

Don’t blame the bike naughty man……

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Jamie
    Free Member

Bad workman etc etc

crispybacon
    Free Member

‘Walking like an Old woman’ – mate I’d swap that for this any day

Half a mile into a 15 miler on Dartmoor yesterday & my bike chucked me off resulting in this faceplant – I should point out that I first checked my bike was OK then got the camera out to capture the damage 😕

After a quick trip to A&E to have the big cuts glued & generally cleaned up I looked like this

This was taken a few mins ago scabbing up nicely…….

and you really don’t want to see the rip inside my mouth – mashed up soft food for me then this week 😆

coogan
    Free Member

MTFU.

RudeBoy
    Free Member

You wanna stick those pics on the ‘Mugshots’ thread, Crispy!

Don’t worry though; those injuries jolly well have not damaged yer looks noticably! 😉

slugwash
    Free Member

Crispybacon wrote

Half a mile into a 15 miler on Dartmoor yesterday & my bike chucked me off ……

Really? I heard a rumour on the local grapevine that your crash actually happened in a park somewhere in Plymouth ‘cos you were gawping at the dollybirds and not keeping your eye on where you were going…. 😉

Seriously Les, hope you are all-right and not, ahem, off the bike for too long. IHN hope you mend soon also.

mrsflash
    Free Member

Ow IHN, hope you’re ok. Crispybacon that looks very painful.

crispybacon
    Free Member

Cheers Rich.

The only thing I was gawping at yesterday mate was a very close up eye level view of the trail ahead & then wiping my face along some of Dartmoors finest granite 😕

Mrsflash – to coin a phrase ‘It only hurts when I laugh!!’

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Ow’ is closed to new replies.