Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Overdoing it…
  • Surf-Mat
    Free Member

Buoyed by my recent fairly decent tri result, I just went for a trail run – the usual route – in wet conditions. Had a strangely large amount of energy so really belted it around.

Ran with the dog (slows me down as I have to put her on and off the lead) and only missed my PB by 11 seconds – which was set without the dog in bone dry cool conditions.

Often have a slight urge to throw up after such runs (they all end in my 150 yard long 1 in 3 hill driveway) but this time I had a very strong urge to both chuck and cr4p myself. It’s almost passed but this may be a new record in overdoing it.

Maybe it was something I ate…

Drac

You truly are awesome.

Fight or flight response it’s called your body is chucking huge amounts of adrenaline at you. That meal in your stomach and part digest in your intestines is just going to slow you down, your body wants rid of it.

yunki
    Free Member

MTFU..

everyone I know fully craps their shorts on the way home after a very hard excercise period.. If you’re not doing so then you’re not trying hard enough…

embrace the poo… feel the burn

awesome my eye

Surf-Mat
    Free Member

Drac – I am not aware of nearly sha4tting myself being in any way “awesome” unless moving in the truly horrific circles of faecophiliacs.

Drac

Hey if that’s what turns you on.

A note though the fight or flight response can cause you to have problems getting your little chap to perform.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I think I need to take LSD to fully appreciate the awesomeness of awesome that we’re witnessing here.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

I think you mean coprophiliacs

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Mods? Can you take this thread down please? I’m finding it deeply unsettling!

TSY
    (SurfMat fanboi)

Orange-Crush
    Free Member

I’d blame it on the meat being off personally.

Surf-Mat
    Free Member

TJ – no I don’t:

http://medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Faecophilia

Anyway better now and no idea where that extra energy came from.

djglover
    Free Member

Shattered dreams, is Surf Mat in fact not AWESOME??

Surf-Mat
    Free Member

Nope and never have been – well most of the time anyway.

Hohum
    Free Member

^^^^

Yuck!

Jamie
    Free Member

Nice Ian. Nice.

molgrips
    Free Member

That is remarkable. Mat clearly didn’t push himself hard enough 🙂

FWIW I’ve never pushed myself hard enough to feel like I wanted to crap, but I tend to do longer efforts these days.

I remember doing 400m at school, that used to make me need to lie down for a fair old while. Puke yes, poo no.

Surf-Mat
    Free Member

I now think it was food or strong coffee related. All gone now.

That photo is just minging!

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Overdoing it…’ is closed to new replies.