Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Orbs …!!
  • singlecrack
    Free Member

Just taken some pics tonight and found some in the pics ……….woooooo spooky

Any one else had this ?

butcher

Flash? Possibly spots of dust.

singlecrack
    Free Member

You think !,,,,,Taken 6 pics in succession panning and only one has an orb ….

butcher

Dust’s a common one I think. If you’re using flash it’ll reflect off anything like that near the camera, including rain, snow and whatever else. And it can appear orb-like

singlecrack
    Free Member

Nah it’s a spook and your just scared

butcher

Haha. I seen an orb once. In a graveyard in the middle of nowhere. Could have outrun anyone that night, I tells ya.

singlecrack
    Free Member

And the question is …what were you doing in a graveyard in the middle of nowhere at night ???

user-removed
    Free Member

Me and a few mates saw willow the wisp (marsh gas) in a swamp late one evening. It was in the middle of nowhere, pitch black and we may have been slightly high. We all walked along, saying nothing and individually hoping we weren’t losing our minds until one of us finally blurted out, “WTF is that mad light!”, at which point we all relievedly admitted to being able to see it too.

It’s one of the wierdest things I’ve ever seen – looked light a police car flashers but leaping about crazily – quite scary really.

singlecrack
    Free Member

Smelly trouser moment I bet.

stanfree
    Free Member

I think spirits know when you are wasted . Years ago when I was courting the wife we were up the top of a hill on remains of an old castle looking down at the town when we both felt something pushing us gently of the rocks (the drop was only about 4 feet) , we both at the same time asked why each other was pushing.
    We were both tripping (well it was 1992) but swear that neither was pushing the other.

kayak23

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHixChYgGRI[/video]

butcher

And the question is …what were you doing in a graveyard in the middle of nowhere at night ???

Very similar to user-removed. Bunch of mates heading out with the intention to scare ourselves witless. And it worked quite dramatically. People were screaming and tripping over themselves at full sprint down a muddy field, literally jumping over each other in a serious panic. Great memories 🙂

singlecrack
    Free Member

😆

chewkw
    Free Member

Yeap many years ago at old war cemetery. Pictures came out with the light of orbs …

user-removed
    Free Member

OK, yes, we had consumed various substances, and yes, it had been a long day. We were dropped off in Drumlithie (Aberdeenshire) at the local hippy commune, ostensibly to spend a day picking fruit for money. There were women sitting on tree stumps playing whistles, topless blokes with mohicans repairing motorcycles, political arguments and lots and lots of beards. It was all very lovely.

The day started badly (or brilliantly) when we realised we were too late to go to work, so as young mis-guided folk used to do, we dropped a tab of acid and waited to see what the day would bring. It mostly brought other young, earnest bearded political types trying to lecture us about our karma. We laughed. A lot (young people used to do this).

Later, one of these weardie-beardies invited us to his room where he produced a jar of shit which he claimed was sliced fly-agaric mushrooms, filtered through milk several times to leach out the toxins. He wanted someone to test it on and we were freeloading at his farmhouse – the perfect subjects. We ate the whole jar and spent the next few hours sliding about in our own dribble in rural Aberdeenshire, thus the episode above ^^^ Hardly the stuff of Grassic-Gibbon novels but mostly enjoyable nonetheless.

We slept in a haystack that night, the only other option being ‘The Black Room’, a basement reserved for visitors and their dogs – it was already occupied – the visitors had left but had neglected to take their snarling hounds.

Kevevs
    Free Member

post pics..

mikewsmith
    Free Member

yes thought I was missing something but this thread is useless without pictures….

racefaceec90

were you playing this beforehand by any chance 😉 [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRX71Zv9iOs[/video]

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Orbs …!!’ is closed to new replies.