Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • One planet, different worlds.
  • MrWoppit
    Free Member

Some humans are so far up in the stratosphere of existence, not even the rotten economy effects them.

Rupert Murdoch has just whacked out £75k on alterations to his new office window abutments, because he thought they spoilt the view…

MKCHRIS
    Free Member

His view spoils my world

DezB
    Free Member

Mrs DezB does travel bookings for VIPs (well they call them VIPs, but they're only important to themselves and their bank managers: stinking rich is more like it) and you simply won't believe the money they chuck around.
    No scheduled flight? Book a Learjet!

Do you know these people pay folk to pack & unpack their bags for them? During the volcano "crisis" there were many phone calls because their clients had "run out" of clothes. They won't wear things twice you see. And once its packed in their suitcase they need a manservant to retrieve it.

As you say, a different world.

swamp_boy

Some of them are falling on hard times.

[/Brian Sewell voice mode on/] Yesterday one of my clients sent me a Coutts cheque IN A BROWN ENVELOPE 😮 . Not only that, it was addressed in ball point pen. Well really! [/Brian Sewell voice mode off/]

I'm pretty sure it wasn't CFH, but couldn't swear to it, seeing as he is coy about his real identity.

grumm
    Free Member

We're all in this together.

CountZero

Someone's just shelled out £140Million for an apartment in London…
    Not just a different planet, a whole different parallel universe.

noteeth
    Free Member

Quarterly, as it is, money reproaches me:
    'Why do you let me lie here wastefully?
    I am all you never had of goods and sex.
    You could get them still by writing a few cheques.'

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘One planet, different worlds.’ is closed to new replies.