Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • On the rather delicate subject of……farting.
  • ernie_lynch
    Free Member

In fact, they stink so bad they buckle the tracks of the Croydon Tramlink ………… it is a black pit of infinite despair, which sucks the very life-force from all that goes near it.

Charming ………..

I’m not a vegetarian btw – I just don’t like to eat animals with big beautiful eyes.

And it’s meat-eaters who sh1t stinks – my cats sh1t is in a class of their own. My pretty white doves on the other hand, do cute little odourless droppings.

carlphillips
    Free Member

my mrs just farted on my foot as i discovered this thread..didnt smell tho

druidh
    Free Member

fatmuthahubbard – Member

my mrs just farted on my foot as i discovered this thread..didnt smell tho

Thank the frack it wasn’t about shitting then.

RudeBoy
    Free Member

It’s Human shit that stinks the worst. We eat so many preservatives, the natural biodegration is retarded, thus it takes far longer for our shit to break down and stop being ‘orrible and nasty. Notice how dogshit takes longer to break down than fox shit? That’s because there are preservatives in dogfood. Not natural.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Notice how dogshit takes longer to break down than fox shit?

I can’t say that I have.

You on the other hand, obviously spend a lot of time studying shit.

What a rewarding and fulfilling life you must lead mate.

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Heh!

Only way I’ve noticed, is when a fox shat in our garden, one place I lived. A dog had shat on a bit of grass outside, the same day. It was Summer. I noticed the dogshit was still there 3 weeks later! The fox shit had long gone. I deduced that this was ‘cos dogs are fed dogfood which contains preservatives, thus extending the faecal decomposition period.

I concede this was not an entirely scientific test…

Pieface

FWIW mine were rank this morning. But I had the best chicken Jal Frezi last night and a fair amount of beer. I think the main culprits were lots of garlic and chillies.

They absolutley hummed

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘On the rather delicate subject of……farting.’ is closed to new replies.