Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • On-One – could do better?
  • Dair
    Free Member

Has anyone else experienced frustration when dealing with On-One?

I ordered a frameset at the beginning of last week. The next day I called to correct a mistake in the delivery address and was told the bike would be shipped that day. I was surprised, but delighted! The bike didn't arrive and I sent an email to make sure there hadn't been a delivery problem. No response.

On Sunday I received an email saying my frameset would be built up the following day. It is now Wednesday and I haven't heard anything further. I have emailed twice, with no response. I called earlier and spoke to someone, who said they would check and get someone to give me a call back. No call.

I really don't mind if it takes time to process my order, but it's not cool to give the impression that things will happen, and then do nothing or, worse yet, ignore the customer.

This is my first experience of dealing with On-One and I fear it may be my last.

mtbmaff
    Free Member

Same here, 2 weeks to deliver a pair of shoes. Was told 3 times they'd been sent and nothing turned up.

Dair
    Free Member

Still, having seen the Evans thread, it could be worse!

Maybe I should keep my powder dry until I actually tak delivery of my frameset. With everything on the right way round.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Nah, where's the fun in that? Go on, slag 'em off! 😀

SigmaF
    Free Member

Think those guys have a few members of staff off at the moment, no excuse…..but, something to do with your issues I'd guess!!

mikewsmith
    Free Member

frame ordered Sunday, arrived Tuesday built friday raced down the Isle of Mann Sunday 🙂

oscillatewildly
    Free Member

ordered some bargain forks once, arrived the next day, and always responded to my emails promptly! Seemed like good bunch of guys- could just be slower with frame builds and the like!

Dair
    Free Member

I ordered a new chainset, which was delivered the next day, so it may well be that they are just short on bike build staff, or that their bike build comms have a few gremlins.

That's putting it about as nicely as I can. . .

Hairychested
    Free Member

Ordered my frame that Monday, got it Wednesday, rode it 3 hours later.

TrentSteel
    Free Member

Apart from a moody bird on the phone when I wanted to change colour it was delivered quick, but they don't like responding to emails.

Dair
    Free Member

Failing to respond to work emails?. . . Can't imagine such a thing 😉

br
    Free Member

Only had positive dealings with On One (2 frames, plus crash repair and some forks). Ring 'em up.

pop-larkin
    Free Member

From order to delivery 2 days including a text telling me the hour when the frame would be delivered- missed by half an hour but still alot better than many!

travellingman
    Free Member

On Sunday I ordered some components from Planet X's/On One's 'bargain' section. Some of the prices are so low you wonder if they make any profit at all (bulk buying I'd guess).

All delivered for free on Tuesday morning in perfect condition, as ordered.

So, no complaints from me whatsoever. I'm pretty chuffed in fact. Credit where credit's due.

devs
    Free Member

mtbmaff – Member

Same here, 2 weeks to deliver a pair of shoes. Was told 3 times they'd been sent and nothing turned up.

Were they Times in size 7 by any chance? If so they came to me instead of 2 chains??? Anyways, I phoned up and the chains came the next day but I was a bit slow sending the shoes back. Been busy like. Apart from the mistake though I was impressed by the way it was all efficiently and politely handled.

downgrade
    Free Member

Have had quick replies to a couple of emails to them recently, including one I sent about 5pm, replied later that evening

Dair
    Free Member

**PUBLIC APOLOGY TO ON-ONE**

I didn't read your email properly…

You had in fact advised me that the scheduled build date was Monday 27th September…

I had just read, "Monday"…

Very, very sorry.

rOcKeTdOg

Ordered part Sunday, delivered Tuesday, seems alright to me

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘On-One – could do better?’ is closed to new replies.