Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • On One Components
  • ceramicmatt

I’m currently building up a new steed and have been interested in the components that on-one have listed. The main bits I’m interested in are handlebar/stem and seatpos and they seem really good value. Has anyone had experience of using on-one parts and how do they fair for the money?

Cheers

Garry_Lager

I have 2 on-one bikes (one MTB one road) and I’d have no worries with those sort of control components you’re talking about. I wouldn’t expect them to be awesome, but they would be decent and good value.

patriotpro
    Free Member

I got an ‘Ultra-Lite CNC stem’ and it’s lovely – bought the 60 mm stem to sharpen up DH steering and it did just that – stainless bolts and nicely finished – Can’t go wrong imo

Picked it up for £20 which helped too!

IainAhh
    Free Member

I put an On-One Ultralight CNC Stem £30 on a bike I built up recently.

http://www.on-one.co.uk/i/q/STOOCNC/on_one_ultralight_cnc_stem

Can’t fault it so far. I can’t really tell any difference between it and a richey stem on my other bike that cost double+ that. It does have on-one obviously written on it if you are bothered about that.

They also have a maxm 350mm carbon seatpost in 27.2 & 31.6 sizes if that is any good for you. £20

http://www.on-one.co.uk/i/q/SPMAXMCAB/maxm_carbon_seat_post

The two bolt fitting is good and it does the job well. Much better than the seat post it replaced.

IainAhh
    Free Member

ceramicmatt

Sounds like they’ll suit my budget and frame and I’m not too worried about the on one logo. The quality looks good. Many thanks for the
    feedback and links guys.

Cheers

darryl1983
    Free Member

Funn and Sunline bars on sale at crc at the minute. I brought a Funn Fatboy in grey for my commuter build last week, very happy with that, especially at £10 delivered.

Also i found the OnOne stem a little flexy, I quite like the Kore
    B-52 stem, there about £15 on crc too.

Got an OnOne Twelfty (31.6mm) seat post that i brought for my C456, and can’t fault that. I’m 15 stone and it holds my weight fine, still perfectly straight and the finish is excellent. Looking to get a 27.2mm for my new commuter build.

ceramicmatt

thanks for that. I’ll check out crc as I heard kore are well made. Hope the commuter build goes well.

Cheers

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘On One Components’ is closed to new replies.