Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • OMG, Take Me Out!
  • Onzadog
    Free Member

I’ve just seen this for the first time. It’s Chav TV at its best, but so awful I can’t turn it off. Does TJ know that such stuff is being shown before the watershed?

rOcKeTdOg

BBC photog prog is excellent

Kevevs
    Free Member

It’s not worth putting me tunes off and the telly on to find out how bad it is is it? I’m TMO curious.

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

No likely switch offy.

Onzadog
    Free Member

Guys, I was just looking to inspire a bit of conversation and banter. I’m not actually after instructions on how to operate the telly. Besides, the wife is watching it. 😀

carbon337
    Free Member

Lovely chavy skallies whats not to like? Always a sucker for a chav girl. In my experience it’s just easier to get to the end game!

jools182
    Free Member

it’s pants
    girlfriend is watching it, that’s why I’m upstairs on my pc

Kevevs
    Free Member

So what’s a chav then?. Is that like a normal person, but not as good as you?

carbon337
    Free Member

Yep pretty much.

Poor effort Kev – everyone knows what a chav is and surely it’s no excuse to get all ‘STW’.

Mind you, you are called Kev…..

Kevevs
    Free Member

just checking the STW sneery attitude is switched on. Good work. Piers Morgan is on at 9.15 can you slag him off as well, just for me 🙂

iDave
    Free Member

I thought the OP wanted shooting?

_tom_
    Free Member

Paddy’s one liners are amazing though.

“let the banana, see the split”

“let the sausage, see the bap”

etc.

carbon337
    Free Member

And he has a chav girl with him, ace.

CountZero

Kevevs, if you’ll kindly direct Piers Morgan ’round to mine I’ll happily punch his smug sanctimonious face in for you.
    As for the OP subject, not watching, not likely to, listening to The Shins at the mo’, possibly followed by Neil Young or Fripp & Eno. Much more entertaining.

backhander
    Free Member

Kevevs, if you’ll kindly direct Piers Morgan ’round to mine I’ll happily punch his smug sanctimonious face in for you.

If you get a bit tired, send him here after please. I’m willing to pay for the pleasure.

Kevevs
    Free Member

like yer style CountZero

Coyote
    Free Member

I can send a taxi for Piers Morgan to bring him here. I have a new Spear and Jackson spade that I am quite anxious to break in before the gardening season is upon us.

muddydwarf
    Free Member

Spear?

I have two, a halberd, a poll-axe & several hande weapons. Can you please save a little bit of the sod for me please?

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘OMG, Take Me Out!’ is closed to new replies.