Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Olympic tickets – pointless email
  • antigee

Congratulations! We are delighted to confirm that you have been allocated some or all of the London 2012 Olympic Games tickets you applied for. You have been charged only for the tickets you have been allocated.
    We are currently updating your account. We will be in touch prior to 24 June 2011 to confirm the details of which tickets you have been allocated.

f’ing pointless

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Well, at least you got something. I got sod all

geoffj

Why tf can they not just tell you what you’ve got? Idiots!

nickjb
    Free Member

Better than the one I got

Due to the overwhelming demand for tickets, we are sorry that you have not been allocated the tickets you requested. We can confirm that we have not taken any payment from you

withersea
    Free Member

Hold yours horse for a moment…

…..you can log back into your account and see the tickets you applied for, if you then get the amount billed to your card you can figure out what tickets you’ve got!

I didn’t get tickets for the BMX final 🙁

But I am going to the athletics 🙂

TiRed

Well, at least you got something. I got sod all

you aren’t alone 😥 . Time to rent the house.

andyl
    Free Member

I got sod all too.

b’tard olympics…

Bazz

I didn’t even get an “unlucky” e mail.

djc1245
    Free Member

I just got the second allocation tickets, not a lot left so told them to shove their tickets

crispy
    Free Member

Wahey!

Turns out I got tickets for the Mountain-biking!

Didn’t get anything else, tho…

5lab

nowt here either.

aracer
    Free Member

I got tickets for the road race and the marathon.

BiscuitBoy

I got sod all too. But I think there’s some free stuff, like the cycling road races and triathlon if I’m not mistaken.

djc1245
    Free Member

I’m sure i read somewhere that you will need tickets to go to Box Hill for the road race. I think they are free and it is in an effort to keep the numbers down. Not sure i can be bothered anymore.

maxray
    Free Member

My boss got tickets but none of us did. 🙁 so thought I would have, lucky really ad I’d just got tickets for England Holland footy and eng India cricket in august. A few hundred for Olympics tickets would have cleared me out!

brakes
    Free Member

is there anything about the olympics that people don’t bleedin whinge about? you’re complaining about getting an email saying you’ve got tickets?

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Olympic tickets – pointless email’ is closed to new replies.