• This topic has 12 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by mrmo.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • old magazines
  • mrmo
    Free Member

Doing a bit of a clear out and wondering if old mags have any value. I have some STW mags, some cycle mags, a year 2000 pinarello catalogue. I have some 90’s bontrager catalogues but i am keeping them.

amt27
    Free Member

not really, I had 100s of mags from the early 90s and scanned the covers and stuck them on retrobike, have been selling them on and off over a 4 year period for a bit of pocket money,

mrmo
    Free Member

i had a feeling that was the case. recycling collection tomorrow.

daj
    Free Member

what is your location?

Bit more descriptive might help?

early-mid 90`s stuff I would be interested in

Milkie
    Free Member

Do you have any with JMC pictures? I would like those to add to my coffee table!

DIY MBUK Table by MilkieKula, on Flickr

mrmo
    Free Member

most of the 90’s stuff went in a clear out a few years back, Bike, mbuk, mbi, i still have a full set of mtbpro kicking around i think?

This is mostly 2000+

but it has been sorted a bit already so some has been binned already.

UnderTheWood
    Free Member

Not sure about value but I cut the route guides out of old bike mags before recycling them.
    Building me a library…

Crell
    Free Member

What year bonty “catalogues” have you got?

Neil-F
    Free Member

Stick them on Ebay, if they’re cheap enough they’ll sell ,and they fit easily into an A4 envelope so theres no pissing about with packaging and post office queues. Even if you only make £30 or £40 it’ll buy you some new tyres when the need arises. 😀

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

Took a pile to the recycling yesterday. Unless someone comes and gives you something for them and takes away the lot, its more faff than its worth.

scaredypants

scatter ’em into the bushes, as was always the way !

oh, BIKE mags ? 😳

tang
    Free Member

ive got 1-55 of singletrack i cant give away!

mrmo
    Free Member

crell, the bonty catalogues are not going anywhere. but for the record, 1996, 1997, and i think 1998 but not sure on that one.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘old magazines’ is closed to new replies.