• This topic has 18 replies, 17 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by JRTG.
Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Oh no, I wee'd on my bike!!!!!!!
  • Skyliner
    Free Member

Out for the whole day in minus temperatures. Lots of splashy muck and lots of very hard ground. Darkness set in and there I was in the middle of the downs next to my car. The mud had welded itself to my downtube and in the desperation of trying to remove it with frostbitten hands so I could put it on the car rack I turned to my trusty backpack and that had frozen too. There was no way this mud was coming off and I was dying for a pee. So I had to do it bear grylls style —- I feel so bad! Worked though!! Not a tip that I'f recommend in public tho 😆

chakaping
    Free Member

I wee'd on my frozen jockey wheel the other day.

Didn't work and I had to wait for somebody to come back with an allen key.

Why didn't you just wait til the mud thawed out though?

thepurist

so is little chapaking hexagonal?

Pook

I had to do this on Mam Tor once. Some walkers came along…..then carried on their way quite quickly

😀

Bregante

also widdled on the bike at C-Y-B in -8 temperatures when my rear hub froze 😯

chakaping
    Free Member

so is little chapaking hexagonal?

It is now.

Skyliner
    Free Member

"Why didn't you just wait til the mud thawed out though?"
    It was on the downtube where the bike mounted carrier clamp goes. It would have either made a mess on the gloss black paint or come loose when clamped. Now its a smelly shade of yellow 😆
    Didnt realise so may people have done it tbh!

40mpg

I did it on my mates bike when his freehub froze – trouble is it was post-pub so there wasnt exactly a shortage… but thats what friends are for eh? 😉

13thfloormonk

Haha, I had to do it to a mate's Pro 2s, twice. And made him thank me for it too 😆

handyman
    Free Member

I have that too on a really cold SPC one year, the mud froze on the cassette and the chain just skipped

chris_mbuk
    Free Member

it wasn't good when my front shifter froze, couldn't change gear, had to roll most of the way home or cycle in 2nd gear really fast lol

ginsterdrz
    Free Member

Greg Lemond-TdF-some years ago. In contention for yellow jersey. Bad squits. If he stops, they'll attack so……………..

Get the Team to surround you and let go on the bike. Apparently smelt like a sewerage farm for some time after and stained the lycra.

Don't think he was cleaning his own bikes back then tho!

Peregrine
    Free Member

Careful getting the old fella out in this weather, stopped for a pee whilst out running on sunday, neglected to shake sufficiently followed by high winds and a good soaking.

Blind panic when i got home and couldn't feel the end of it. Luckily he's ok now.

Scienceofficer
    Free Member

Had to do that to my bulbs and rear mech before.

Why waste a good pee I say!

convert

In ironman triathlon racing you don't want to stop for a waz on the bike so its the done thing to wait till the the next gentle descent and stand up and piss yourself. A kind of weird feeling watching it dribble out of the bottom of your shorts and splashing all over your pride and joy. With a bit of experience you learn to take evasive action if you start to catch up someone standing up on a downhill if you don't like yellow rain.

andycs

My bike uesd to live in bedroom,came home pissed one night and did the wee in corner thing, all over bike!!

thomthumb
    Free Member

bear grylls style

into a snake skin and then wear it as a scarf? 😯

carlos
    Free Member

Not actually bike related but I got caught in traffic big time last night coming home from work, a 25 min journey which I thought might take upto an hr ended up taking just under 2hrs. Any how I really really needed to go pee and as the roads like a carpark couldn't really nip out into the bush. Emptied bottle of water out of window, got into position, zip, lob, aaaaah.

Oh and didn't spill a drop.

JRTG
    Free Member

yep couldn't get out out of my double bib shorts so a mate wee'd on my frozen DT hub, twice….

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Oh no, I wee'd on my bike!!!!!!!’ is closed to new replies.