Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Office heating help
  • JEngledow
    Free Member

We've gat a sanyo rcs-tm80bg wired remote control in the office and It doesn't seem to be working(I'm cold!)it's showing the symbol meaning that it's in standby mode and no matter what we press it doesnt change, the manual's chuffin' useless and we're out of ideas, I know it's a long shot but can anyone help? Ta.

IanMunro
    Free Member

Wolly hat?

Moses

bring in a fan heater?

JEngledow
    Free Member

We persevered and after much random button pressing something has happened and we’re very slowly starting to thaw, just waiting for the feeling in my toes to return, I think I’ll be wearing 2pairs of socks tomorrow (just in case).

mrmo
    Free Member

unless your the boss, point out the law, then walk out if boss doesn't get it fixed. It can be amazing how quickly the manual appears when people walk out.

wwaswas

most bosses would just blame the staff for buggering about witht he control and confiscate the remote (I would)

JEngledow
    Free Member

The boss is on leave and the remote's attached to the wall, it's sorted now so I'm happy (for now) and we're getting someone in to check it / service the system in the new year.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Office heating help’ is closed to new replies.