Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Obama
  • MrWoppit
    Free Member

Any Americans on here? How’s that Hope-ey Change-ey thing goin’ for ya?

mrblobby
    Free Member

Heard the Bill Hicks sketch about when a new president is elected to office? First day on the job they get taken into a dark room by a bunch of big business industrialists and shown a film of the Kennedy assassination then asked “any questions?”

cranberry
    Free Member

mcboo
    Free Member

I love the guy but he’s really making a hash of things economic. Now wants to add another $500bn to the deficit to pay for a government job creation programme……I dunno fella…..

mrblobby
    Free Member

What’s another 500 billion dollars when you’ve already got 15 trillion on your credit card.

allthepies
    Free Member

Are all the republican potential nominees swivel eyed “string ’em up” type loons ?

mcboo
    Free Member

The Republican base is insane so they probably won’t nominate Romney, but if they do he can definately beat Obama. He’s not an inspiring speaker but if anything all that silky oratory could count against Obama if unemployment is still above 9%. Romney had a stellar business career and was a much admired, centrist governor of Massachusetts. He’s going to have to talk a lot of garbage to get through primary season though……

uwe-r
    Free Member

The Republican base is insane

There is the problem. For republicans to get to the start line they have to spend time and money pandering to idiots. Once the race proper starts they have to appeal to the middleground. Its a balance that is hard to strike.

enfht
    Free Member

Borrow billions to recover…where have I heard that old chesnut before?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Obama’ is closed to new replies.