Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • oakley lens advice G30 or VR28
  • zap
    Free Member

As my radar photochromatic lens broken Oakley have kindly given me 40% off a new lens, I need a do it all lens if possibe the lens I had before was brilliant but they no longer make it. needed purely for road and mtb riding can’t be bothered with changing lens either. so was looking at the g30 and vr28
    any thoughts

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

For me the VR28 is the lens I use most out of any of mine. Very comfortable in all but the most loony tunes brightness (Such as high altitude on snow!) and good to use in almost any daytime use anywhere in the UK, as in not too dark when you get in to the woods.

Sidney
    Free Member

How did your lenses break? My photochromatic lens have what look like fracture striations halfway up the sides. Wondering if it’s only a matter of time before mine break…

stevied
    Free Member

VR28 polarized here on my X-Squared’s. Best lens I’ve ever had. Will be getting some black iridium to try too..

zap
    Free Member

They sort of crumbled I only took them out of the frames about twice to clean them properly apart from rinsing the whole glasses under the tap after every ride, So I presume it was sweat which wasn’t rinsed off which caused the damage.

Sidney
    Free Member

Thanks for the info. Looks more severe than my situation.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘oakley lens advice G30 or VR28’ is closed to new replies.