Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • O rings – where to buy
  • timwillows
    Free Member

Just mangled the o ring on a Juicy 5 lever bleed port, where can I buy a new one?
    There is one in the Avid service kit, but tht is £35 and seems a lot for an o ring. Who sells these things?

Klunk
    Free Member

motor factors ?

andyl
    Free Member

Seal supplier such as Supaseal or even ebay for small quantities as suppliers will want to sell you 100 as it makes no sense to sell 1 or 2 – just measure your old one.

bigjim

simplybearings.co.uk

SBrock
    Free Member

go to your local SRAM dealer, they should have a little box with all avid spares in, worked for me!! – may have to pay a few quid though

slinkybike
    Free Member

These o-rings are dot fluid specfic and it may be hard to get them from a o-ring supplier in small numbers you may have to ring around the shops to find one. They are not always used when using the service kit.

SBrock
    Free Member

AS I SAID BEFORE GO TO YOUR LOCAL SRAM DEALER, HE WILL HAVE A LITTLE AVID SPARES BOX

gusamc
    Free Member

if you get nowehere re above, due to an ebay buying accident I’m the proud owner of a large number of different sized small orings – let me know inner diameter and thickness (and outer diam if you can), and I’ll see if I have one that might fit

MIP (*need to read then edit)

timwillows
    Free Member

Sorted, new screw with washer 99p from bikegoo 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘O rings – where to buy’ is closed to new replies.