Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Now fotopic has gone what is everyone using
  • Tracey

Had 7 years of pics on there which I had backed up to PC and external hard drive, since it looks like I wont be able to use fotopic again I need some thing that is simple to use and easy to link to.
    Whats on the market thats as near to fotopic as possible

z1ppy

I assume FlickR?

For some reason I opened an account with FlickR a couple of weeks before fotopic went bump (had no inclining), quite handy really.

Seems ok and you get those nice BB code’s to post piccy’s, what’s not to like?

footflaps

Flickr is excellent….

flickr for me

jon1973
    Free Member

Not used Flickr (I should give it a go). Been uploading my photos to Windows Live so I can share them.

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Flickr

rOcKeTdOg
    Kuco

Bugger didn’t even know fotopic disappeared 🙁 Hadn’t used it for a while and had a couple of pics on their.

john_drummer
    Free Member

flickr

I used to have an account with fotopic but it was so flaky I ditched it about 5 years ago

P20

I’ve used flickr for years, its not much for the pro account or free if you can manage with the limits.

bigG
    Free Member

Flickr, coz it’s easy to upload to, and easy to link pics to. I have a pro account because I used to have BT internet, works well for me. It gets the Amelia seal of approval too..

crispedwheel
    Free Member

Flickr here in the last couple of weeks after fotopic borked. Not the most intuitive of sites to use, but getting used to it.

Surfr
    Free Member

Flickr is one of the few sites on the web I am happy to pay for.

Tracey

Thanks will have a look at it

stuartie_c
    Free Member

Flickr.

GrahamS

Just me that hates flickr then?

I find the interface way to fussy and the actual area for photos too small.
    I prefer Picasa Web Albums (aka Google Photos)

Harry_the_Spider

i use photobucket

5thElefant
    Free Member

No, you’re not alone. Another picasaer here.

Reluctant
    Free Member

I’ve got a flickr account and use photobucket too. Flickr nicer as an “album”, but photobucket is easier to link pics to forums from.

pacemaker
    Free Member

No i am not a fan either, i do have a pro account for personal photo’s but all the business stuff is now on Zenfolio after the fotopic issues.

BigJohn

I’ve just been told I need to get a replacement for Fotopic (by MrsBigJohn, so that’s mandatory) and I can’t decide between Flickr or Picasa.

Which one’s easier to upload to and access?

No, I’m not one of those thread ressurectors, I just didn’t want to start a new one before searching.

stumpy01

GrahamS – Member

I find the interface way to fussy and the actual area for photos too small.

Nope, I don’t like it.
    I use photobucket. Have had an account for ages. It works really well.

I only use it for images that I want to stick on t’web, but keep meaning to get round to using as a back-up & library of my pics.

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘Now fotopic has gone what is everyone using’ is closed to new replies.