Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • November
  • mountainman

Got some A/L booked november,looking at uk or Eire n mid rane stuff to entice the mrs and not kill her outright, preff Eire then can visit outlaws n drink some proper GUINNNESS.

Any recommendations

rudebwoy
    Free Member

where in eire are outlaws based

mountainman

Tipperary ,near clonmel home of bulmers,magners.

rudebwoy
    Free Member

plenty of lumpy bits of earth around there, slievenamon i remember is always visible form miles around, have always liked inland parts of eire,nice and quite away from the grockles.

have always camped, never a bother, always ask, your always helped,as you know. Galbally was a small place i hooked up at once, ending staying a couple of days, guiness featured heavily, along with some robust political discussion– met a couple of old trotskyists from dublin, they worked on the buses.
    always had great time in eire, so i would always be seeking to go there if i were you.

mountainman

Thanks rudebwoy ,yes was most impressed with friendliness ,stopped to take photo’s n a car stopped ,lady most concerned i was ok as i was walking about n bike lying down on verge ,she didn’t see me camera,just nice for people to be polite n give room when passing.

Did a couple of trails up on Knockmealdown mtns last time too,fantastic views.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘November’ is closed to new replies.