• This topic has 17 replies, 14 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by ojom.
Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Not good enough.
  • Basil

Have a bike, enjoy my riding. Tired of hero riders,tired of “experts”, tired of every arse who is better than I disregarding the fun I enjoy from my riding.
    Anybody fancy a game of domino’s ,just because I get off and push.

RealMan
    Free Member

Why do you care

qwerty
    Free Member

fek ’em, and their niche

donsimon
    Free Member

Why do you care

?

martymac

well, i aint no hero, im 42, bald, and i weigh 22 stone.
    i get off and push sometimes too.
    still have fun though, thats what its all about surely?

neil853
    Free Member

i wouldn’t worry about, as long as you and your mates enjoy your riding forget about anything else.

Jamie
    Free Member

well, i aint no hero, im 42, bald, and i weigh 22 stone.

You will fit in here nicely.

Basil

Why care? Association with like minded souls estabilishes a community. Shocked at lack of empathy with fit whippet.
    Do you want to be like triatheletes?

alpin
    Free Member

Basil – Member
    Why care? Association with like minded souls estabilishes a community. Shocked at lack of empathy with fit whippet.

Do you want to be like triatheletes?

better than being unfit and fat…..

why you spitting your dummy?
    what’s happened…. share it with us.

RealMan
    Free Member

hero riders,tired of “experts”, tired of every arse who is better than I disregarding the fun I enjoy from my riding.

But surely these people aren’t like minded souls?

Basil

Share it with you?
    Getting old, too long smoking. But trying hard. I have given my spare tube to a stranger at Dolby. Stopped in my car for the poor soul with a flat in the rain.
    Bumpted into the trail side today . Shouldn’t be here if you slow.
    Feeling violent now

SpokesCycles
    Free Member

I’d say I was fairly fit and am just happy that everyone on bikes is riding bikes. Keep going!

RealMan
    Free Member

What?

Quit smoking, you will go faster.

mamadirt
    Free Member

Why not just quit everything you enjoy, eh? 🙄 I don’t smoke but I do eat and drink a lot of junk . . . I love it . . . I love riding. Live to ride, ride to live and if you wanna be faster do it for yourself not for those who think there should be a minimum speed on the trails . . . there ain’t nothing wrong with getting off to push (or eat doughnuts)

mama pootling along flat tracks with 7″ travel and loving it 😆

scaredypants

don’t let the shit behaviour of other people get to you mate. let them pass and forget them

everybody is a crap rider to someone else (I actually offer my kackness as a public service – I get a grant and everything)

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

if you are 22 stone you should have just bumped him back =- or threatened to eat him

ignore the arses. Enjoy riding your bike – thats all that counts

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

There are dickheads in every part of life. Dont let them spoil it for you. Just bask in the glow of being one of the good guys.

ojom
    Free Member

What they said. Go have fun. That is the whole point of riding. Anyone who forgets that requires your pity.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Not good enough.’ is closed to new replies.