Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Not a happy bunny!
  • MrOvershoot

OK quick story so far:
    Ordered x Circulation Booster V3 for my wife (who has MS & circulation problems in her feet) from firm in South Wales on Dec 6th.

Had an email immediately back with order conformation including acknowledgement of VAT exemption due to her disability, 12 hours later had email with invoice from them (I paid on my credit card)

After a week nothing! so I tried phoning them, no answer….this was the same for 4 days so I then sent an email off to them using their contact us facility on their web site, no reply after 3 days tried phoning again, nothing & another email sent using their main email address…Still nothing 🙁

Found a golf supplies shop that is based opposite on the same industrial estate as them and phoned them to ask if anyone had been seen there, very helpful lady said she hadn’t seen anyone for a couple of weeks.
    Credit card has been charged the £159.90 on the 6th (I thought the card could only be debited when the goods had been dispatched?)

What next

bassspine
    Free Member

Call credit card company to get your money back?

wwaswas

I think they have 28 days to supply goods post charging.

Is it availabel elsewhere? If so buy it there and then return the original if/when it turns up – distance sellign regs allow you to return for full refund (includign their postage charges but not your costs).

Card company won’t want to be involved until seller has breached their obligations on despatch.

Russell96

Tried looking at the DNS registration for the website, sometimes they register them from their home address and/or use a different contact number.

toby1

Even if they are busy I think you have given them ample time to reply to emails etc, chargeback the money.

As for the comment about charging when they have the stock – maybe you should have a word with the much loved on-one, who I have paid, but will be waiting for my delivery well into January as they billed me for a frame they won’t have in stock till 21st Jan. They are at least good on communication though.

MrOvershoot

Thanks all so far.

I have found they are also an Amazon seller (last feedback was 21st Nov) they had a bad patch last year in October when moving warehouse from Bristol to South Wales but seem to have good reviews till now.

Funny thing is Russ their email is also a PlusNet address so another possible avenue?

Now I appreciate people have family problems etc when running a business. But its a fair size firm in terms of stock & they are selling stuff mostly to people who have medical problems/long term disability, which I think is what I find most worrying.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Not a happy bunny!’ is closed to new replies.