Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • North Face
  • mrmojo
    Free Member

Looking for the cheapest website/ dealer that sells North Face jackets .. any recommendations ?

Del

gooutdoors sometimes have deals. bit hit and miss but you can score sometimes.

29erKeith
    Free Member
    RicB

Second Gaynors – great service too 🙂

iDrew
    Free Member

I got mine from http://www.webtogs.co.uk

PlumzRichard
    Free Member

you dont want north face, mountain equipment is the way these days !

drinkmoreport
    Free Member

Gaynors have a “No Dogs” policy, havn’t been in for years. Was pretty crap anyway, rude, uninterested Staff too if i remember.

snaps
    Free Member
    monkeychild
    Free Member

North face is street wear at best buy Mountain Eqpt, Rab, Paramo or Montane for decent stuff. I have a Mtn Eqpt Ogre jacket and its brill and my Rab vapour rise shell is just the trick too.

Mugboo

Me and the missus have a few North face jackets and overall they aren’t as good as i’d like. Their Hyvent stuff ain’t tough enough, and one jacket thats gone back under the warranty has been gone over 2 months..

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

Its very difficult to get North Face stuff discounted unless its old stock.

I wouldn’t touch their Hyvent stuff, but I’ve got Gore-Tex stuff of theirs that is 20 years old and still going strong.

monkeychild
    Free Member

I think the old stuff before they “sold out“ is meant to be brilliant as proven above. Spend your cash elsewhere chap.

hp_source

blacks are doing a buy one bit of north face, get the second half price at the moment.

Pigface
    Free Member

I have a NF Tadpole Tent that is getting on for 14 yrs old, still brilliant. There customer support in the States was fantastic to. I find that the likes of Mountain Equipment, Rab etc are to small. I may be a bloater but the stuff never goes over my shoulders which are somewhat bigger that a barn door.

mrmojo
    Free Member

Cheers for everyone’s input ..

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘North Face’ is closed to new replies.