Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Norco on ebay. something not quite right.
    Free Member

I’ve just seen a Norco six three bike on t’ bay, item: 201772796444

I know there’s folk who’s first language isn’t English or Dyslexia presents some challenges.

The ad seems to me it’s written differently would what I’d expect, missing basic info on dropper post, brakes, wheels, etc. Not forgetting it’s not a three six

Anyway, my point being, does it look dodgy and on the off chance it is, does the bike look familiar or does the current owner frequent stw?

If it’s legit, I’m tempted to have it.

Or perhaps it’s an older model and the price is fair?

dhrider
    Free Member

Agreed the ad does look a little odd but there are various pics of the bike he has 330 feedback (granted most is as a buyer). I think the bike is overpriced at £500 tho!

cdoc
    Free Member

Looks like it has Been written

on a phone, Hence the Random capital

letters, breaks in the text and an over-Zealand autocomplete. 😀

Trimix
    Free Member

Crap photos, crap description, no care taken over the advert………..just how well looked after do you think the bike will be even if it is legit ?

legend
    Free Member

Pickup only from Catterick Garrison might explain some of it 😉

Free Member

Some relatives/friends in Canada ride Norco bikes and are quite complimentary about them, I thought they were more well respected/in demand than they appear to be in this country.

Cheers.

dhrider
    Free Member

That one just looks a bit dated and not very well looked after.

steezysix
    Free Member

I had a 2007 Norco six, this is either 2008 or 9 I think. It was a fun bike, but a real tank – I think mine was around 38lb, great for uplift style riding but terrible for pedalling uphill. If you want a bike to thrash around a bike park, could be good but it isn’t worth £500. Also there was a recall on some Norco models around that time due to cracked frames, don’t know if this was that model…

enduroforever
    Free Member

That’s just around the corner from me

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Norco on ebay. something not quite right.’ is closed to new replies.