• This topic has 6 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by br.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Nokia Sports Tracker new website – anyone else having difficulties?
  • br
    Free Member

I've been using the Sports Tracker website for a while, and recently Nokia pulled the plug but its been taken on by another crowd.

So signed up.

They've now released the new website, and copied over my existing routes – brill. But I can't seem to get any new routes uploaded… What am I 'missing' – and ideas, or is anyone else in the same position?

Nokia E71 if that makes a difference.

senorj

Hey BR.
    Me !!
    I'm in the same boat seeing as it was you who reccommended both the phone and the bloody sportstracker.
    I was counting on your I.T. wizardry to help me out.

see you soon Mr.

Jolsa

Does it require a fresh download of the phone app?

Have loved the Nokia 5800, but contract is coming to an end soon and am torn between sticking with Nokia and the specced up N8 or going Android on an HTC.

spence
    Free Member

Does it require a fresh download of the phone app?

Yes, either from the Ovi store or the new site. Done it the other day (again E71), no problems. There are extra features but not looked at them yet. You can import your current routes from the old Nokia site for the rest of the month.

br
    Free Member

Spence – Thanks

senorj – Well you won't need it anyway, as you'll be spending the weekend on the M6, rather than joining us for a Hampshire 'Dash'.

will
    Free Member

Recently updated my phone with this and downloaded the new one for the phone.

Jolsa – In just same position as you mate, love my Nokia phone + Sport tracker so want another Nokia, only other option is the X6, until the N8 comes out, which is meant to be next thursday!!

br
    Free Member

Just downloaded the latest version. All works well – thanks.

One question – how do I show top speed on the website?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Nokia Sports Tracker new website – anyone else having difficulties?’ is closed to new replies.