Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Noel Gallagher
  • Rorschach
    Free Member

Its hard to believe he’s even related to that twonk brother of his.
    I defy anyone to not think this is just the plainest common sense talk heard in recent times.He goes up a few notches in my estimation (new tunes ain’t too shabby neiver).
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/newsnight/9612752.stm

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Listened to his live bit on radio2 today and he does tell it like it is.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

He lacks a basic grasp of how the UK voting system works…

‘They arrest you for stupid fings’ Like what? For dressing like a mushroom?

😆

He’s not saying owt much that anyone with half a brain and an open mind can’t work out though really. Many folk on here have said much the same thing tbh. S’just that we’re not celebrities so don’t get interviewed by the BBC. 🙁

brakes
    Free Member

he talks sense
    no more
    no less
    maybe he’s having an epiphany after a break from the marching powder

Rorschach
    Free Member

In a minority then…..given the amount of bo11ox being sprouted out there.
    Re Elfin Posh or not?…..Posh.

NZCol

He makes a few good points though.

Drac

Ah yes perfect sense he spoke “I didn’t vote for the coalition they weren’t on there” “I voted for the Pirate” Ah right cheers for that. I bet he put Jedi down as he religion to in the census.

Coyote
    Free Member

I liked it.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

I actually listened to what Tony Blair had to say when he was making his bid to become prime minister. As a result I wasn’t surprised with the way he turned out.

Poor judgement Gallagher.

mrblobby
    Free Member

Don’t understand why he says he didn’t see coalition government on the ballot. No one votes for a government, they vote for an MP. Those elected MP’s then need to see if they can form a government. If the majority of them are one party then simples. If not, then it’s coalition time. We got what we voted for.

Woody
    Free Member

The usual nitpicking STW smartarsery ^^

I’m sure he is very well aware of how the voting system works in this Country, which is why he made the point regarding another election.

I thought he talked very well and can see another career on the horizon 8)

mrblobby
    Free Member

In true STW style I didn’t even bother listening to the whole thing before nitpicking. Got bored after about 5 seconds.

Duggan

I like Noel but I really don’t see what qualifies him to speak on TV about stuff like this.

He does talk mostly sense but no more than anyone else who reads the papers or has half a brain.

DrRSwank
    Free Member

I met both of the brothers in Heathrow years ago and they were both thoroughly nice lads – nothing like the media would suggest.

staralfur
    Free Member

Always thought NG would do well in comedy, quick witted to say the least.

His new album is superb also.

lowey

Great album though.

IanMunro
    Free Member

Heard him on R4 the other night. Always comes across as a decent bloke.

ski
    Free Member

I thought it was quite frank and to the point & showed quite a bit of common sense, why he was asked to comment and why it got TV coverage seemed a little strange to me though.

I have also bumped into him, funnily enough while cycling, he was looking for direction to a property that was for sale & I had just cycled through the grounds (cheeky) of the property and he seemed like a down to earth minted guy to me 😉

ransos
    Free Member

I like Noel but I really don’t see what qualifies him to speak on TV about stuff like this.

What disqualifies him? Should he have a degree in PPE? How well is that working out for the Cabinet and Shadow cabinet?

sofatester
    Free Member

Why?

Far better to have someone well travelled with minimal vested interests commenting on current affairs, than a autocue commentator or inbreed etonian!

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Noel Gallagher’ is closed to new replies.