Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • No Love from Wiggle no more??
  • LMT
    Free Member

Wiggle used to be awesome, order before 10am on a friday, and whatever you ordered arrived on Saturday at 8am from the postie.

But no not this time, my order hasn’t even shipped, has wiggle changed how they operate or do they just not deliver next day like before. Its a pity as i wanted my new shorts for a blast on the bike tomorrow.

sc-xc

Wiggle are still good. They have a ‘pay £3.99 and we’ll do our best to get it to asap’ which you should have opted for – especially if you needed the shorts.

RealMan
    Free Member

Got a big big delivery from them very quickly other day. No haribo though 🙁

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    LMT
    Free Member

Normally you don’t need to, in the past they have been exception which is why its odd. I remember reading a topic where someone queried why pay the extra as the orders always turned up quicker when he didn’t pay the extra.

sc-xc

I agree that a couple of years ago it wasn’t worth doing. I got an order the other day that I paid the extra charge for as I needed for a holiday – it says 24 hour dispatch if you opt for it, 2-4 IIRC if you don’t.

LMT
    Free Member

I got Haribo from Superstar which was a suprise!

longwayup
    Free Member

Ordered my stuff Thursday evening, email Friday to say processed and shipped, arrived this morning with Haribo. All this on the free delivery too. Also ordered from CRC at the same time and they were the same minus the haribo.

Hornet600
    Free Member

I got Haribo from Superstar also, awesome!

MushetPhoto
    Free Member

Haribo and awesome parts from Superstar – practically next day every time…
    Ditto for CRC, except the gummi sweet aspects…

tandaylor
    Free Member

did you order on friday the 29th?

They probably stopped picking orders early so they could do a month end stock take.

Midnighthour
    Free Member

Why do so many people leave important orders to the last minute? It seems to happen on here time and time again. Puzzling.

CaptJon
    Free Member

It is because Pompey have started winning again. The productivity levels of every business in Portsmouth has fallen as everyone is in shock.

soops
    Free Member

I paid the £3.99 once and it took ages for an instock item to arrive.
    People on here said i was daft for paying the extra.
    Also the £3.99 says usually dispatched in 1-2 days so not gauranteed

oscillatewildly
    Free Member

i genuinely find if you order on say sunday afternoon/night or monday before before sort of 10ish the order will be packed that day and dispatched, then if you order around 2ish it doesnt tend to get processed until the next day…..not really that bad to be honest probably just priotising previous orders before yours…..they did used to though post out the same day even if you ordered at say 4pm 🙁 still love them though!

LMT
    Free Member

I normally order this time of the month, its friday so payday!! had some bad news the items i ordered which where and still are showing as in stock, are now out of stock, not impressed, like i said normally amazing service not this time.

jools182
    Free Member

wiggle still rule for customer service, which is a big plus

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘No Love from Wiggle no more??’ is closed to new replies.