Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 93 total)
  • Nissan jukes
  • Pook

Would a yougov petition to make it legal to smash their headlights in with a hammer gather wide support do you think?

creamegg
    Free Member

Where do i sign? Ugliest cars on the road, why would anybody buy that!?

gears_suck
    Free Member

My friend has one and I like her.

coolhandluke
    Free Member

I’d sign it!

gobuchul
    Free Member

Had one as a hire car once. It was shite.

MoreCashThanDash

Had one as a hire car once and quite liked it. Less ugly from the inside.

trail_rat
    Free Member

there is a “nismo” juke near work.

as far as i can tell that means it has contrasting red wing mirror on its silver shell.

StefMcDef
    Free Member

Horrible looking motors that should never have made it beyond the designer’s waste paper basket.

Inexplicably popular with pensioners round my way. Trying to recapture their lost youth, I suppose. Although buying a “funky” car in uber-pensioner burgundy seems to defeat the object.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Hurl.. Where do I sign?

simmy
    Free Member

One of my Students Mums has one.

She calls it Daisy as in Daisy Juke……

crofts2007
    Free Member

Designed by primary school children as an art/craft project.
    Guess the nismo effect is designed to draw your eyes to the wing mirrors to attempt to dispel the uglyness of the rest of the car.
    (clever sales tactic)

hooli

I think they are quite quirky but wouldn’t own one.

richmtb

I’d happily push all of them and their “urban crossover” brethren into a volcano

shermer75
    Free Member

I’m in, where do I sign

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Car company makes car that responds to market shocker. STW froths over quirky car shocker.

Wouldn’t have one myself but they don’t take up much road, I’m sure they’re reliable and efficient and they give me something to reinforce my convictions regarding my superior taste.

footflaps

Paint jobs is ugly a well:

Nissan Juke on two wheels @ Goodwood Festival of Speed by brf, on Flickr

chakaping
    Free Member

Wouldn’t have one myself but they don’t take up much road, I’m sure they’re reliable and efficient and they give me something to reinforce my convictions regarding my superior taste.

+1

Now Range Rover Sports on the other hand, or whatever those silly RRs with the lower roofline are called…

DaveVanderspek
    Free Member

Granted they are fairly ugly, but not in the same league as those stupid big minis, or BMW X6.

TooTall
    Free Member

Compared to some of their other turds, the Juke is a handsome beast. I give you the Murano Crosscabriolet. I saw one of these last week and felt a little sick.

DezB
    Free Member

I like that people drive them around. Gives me a little chuckle every time I see one of the stupid looking things.

tonyg2003

I can see why some people like them – small elevated driving position. They are damn ugly in my eyes, but each to their own. Having had a couple as hire cars, they are though very small inside – particularly the boot. Plus very slow (at least the hire spec models).

bigyinn
    Free Member

simmy – Member

She calls it Daisy as in Daisy Juke…

Personally I’d rather have a petition against people giving their cars names. Its a bloody car FFS. Dont start me on people referring to their pets as their “baby”. They’ll eat you limb from limb if they’re starving.
    *grumps off muttering*

Pook

It’s specifically the always glaring frog lamps that do my nut.

Pook

And I mean frog. Like stupid frog eyes.

stumpy01

Don’t see what the problem is with them myself…
    At least it’s not a bland jelly mould shape like a lot of manufacturers seem to spew out.
    They’re fairly small and economical and aren’t doing you any harm, are they?

Trail_rat, the Nismo one has almost 200bhp and will do 0-60 in under 7s according to Autocar, so a bit more than coloured door mirrors.

hora
    Free Member

The people who buy them aren’t cutting-edge types. Its people who are trying to hard, same with the car.

Its a Nissan. The only Nissans I like are the early Nissan Cube’s and they look awesome IN Japan but shit in Berkshire.

trail_rat
    Free Member

“Trail_rat, the Nismo one has almost 200bhp and will do 0-60 in under 7s according to Autocar, so a bit more than coloured door mirrors.”

does it have handling to match?

if not ill add big engine to the coloured wing mirrors- big engine and coloured wing mirrors a car doth not make.

scud
    Free Member

Seem to be the love child between a frog and Lieutentant Grubers “little gay tank” from ‘Allo ‘Allo.

Clobber
    Free Member

What about the Juke-R???

Juke with a GTR engine

Still wouldn’t want one…

mogrim

My wife wants one, as far as I’m concerned if it’s cheap to run, reliable, and can overtake a lorry up a hill it’ll do. It’s not ideal, but if its looks piss off so many people on here it must be doing something right 🙂

tenfoot

Don’t like them. I assume they’re driven by people who want to be different, ignoring the fact that there are so many on the roads.

chakaping
    Free Member

To be fair, they should’ve just called it the Nissan Milf.

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

Despite the fact that they’re as ugly as sin from every angle, have been slated by the motoring press for being hideous etc etc, just how many of the damn things do you see? I don’t understand Nissan. Most manufacturers have a super mini, a small hatchback, a family car, maybe a SUV type thing etc. Nissan have 2 (?) super minis and then 3 softroader type things before jumping to the 370Z and GTR.

IanMunro
    Free Member

Target market was apparently 30+ people who imagine that they like to go surfing at the weekend.
    Actual market appears to be pensioners.

MrOvershoot

StefMcDef – Member

Horrible looking motors that should never have made it beyond the designer’s waste paper basket.

Inexplicably popular with pensioners round my way. Trying to recapture their lost youth, I suppose. Although buying a “funky” car in uber-pensioner burgundy seems to defeat the object.

Ahh yes the same as “Old bastard red” we had a good laugh when a work mate bought one and his 80 year old mum said “Ohh Steve that’s a nice colour”

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

I wasn’t aware they did any colour other than white?

annebr
    Free Member

I drive one. I like it. :p

It’s pretty sporty and economical.

MoreCashThanDash

On a purely selfish and personal note, I’m a little concerned at the precedent being set that things deemed ugly by the STW masses can be voted to be destroyed.

*goes off to search for cosmetic surgery threads*

hora
    Free Member

annebr are you….a MILF? 🙂

Pook

Morecash – in just on about their idiot drivers inability to turn the stupid lamps off.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 93 total)

The topic ‘Nissan jukes’ is closed to new replies.