Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Ninja Grandad
  • TheLittlestHobo
    Free Member

Wouldnt want a right hander from him. I saw the after pictures of the thief and i reckon he regrets it a little more than any pathetic sentence he recieves.

Excellent work grandad

cynic-al
    Free Member

this will please the Internet hard man vigilante types here!

SiB
    Free Member

Al, what would you do if you fund a piece of scum in your house as you and your wife/partner were safely asleep in bed. Would you not want to batter the litle sh*te so that he was whimpering in the corner for mercy? Or maybe talk to him/her to get to the root of the problem?

He would be lucky to get out alive if it was my house, would only stop when the fecker wasn’t moving.

Well done Grandad. All thats needed now is for the little sh*te to be paraded up and down the local streets before tarring and feathering.

cynic-al
    Free Member

didn’t say I thought he was wrong. But you’ve proven my point nicely, thanks.

monkeychild
    Free Member

I am shocked the old bloke wasn’t arrested, as you couldn’t possibly hurt poor wittle burglarly wurgarly 🙄 Good on him for teaching the little twunt a lesson.

SiB
    Free Member

Al – I see your point, you set’em up and I’ll do the rest!

Not a hard man or vigilante as far as I know but that could easily change if my family (or friends) or property were in danger.

retro83
    Free Member

<nelson>ha ha!</nelson>

NotoriousP.I.D
    Free Member

Grandmama said knock you out

🙂

Awesome! The bloke deserves a medal.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Ninja Grandad’ is closed to new replies.