Viewing 8 posts - 81 through 88 (of 88 total)
  • Night Riding – strange encounters?
  • coffeeking
    Free Member

Never seen anything strange at night that I remember. is that strange?

yodagoat
    Free Member

Anymore funny night time stories? Keeps me entertained on nightshift!

DJTC
    Free Member

once had to save a drunk woman from the canal, she had managed to fall in and then got a fish hook stuck in her hand. the type with a fake fish on the end. her confusion at the fish “biting my hand” was absolutely hilarious. however getting her out of the canal was not.

also once saw a man in black trench coat and balclava in cannock on night ride, he wasnt happy to see me. so i put it in the big ring and did one.

muddy@rseguy

Strangest encounter when out Night Riding?

I saw Ming The Merciless a few years back…

Yes, that is him, those are fireworks and he is dressed as a nurse… 😯

stevemakin

3am riding solo at Mountain Mayhem some years ago, in the mist I saw what I thought was an undertaker wearing a stove pipe hat walking towards me, I stopped and walked back to the marshall point I’d just passed quite shaken, turned out to be a fence post and I was hallucinating through tiredness :-0

And then there was the guy singing Elvis songs in the woods at Mountain Mayhem a good few years ago, I thought it was a supporter, turned out to be a local nutter who was carrying a knife !

twosheds
    Free Member

No mention of glue sniffers yet. Early one morning, just getting light, two glue sniffers stumbling along the path behind Lumley castle. Both out of it clutching thier glue bags.

MoreCashThanDash

There was an old bloke shuffling along the path through Bramcote Hills park tonight – but shuffling backwards, for reasons that were not at all obvious…..

fatsimonmk2
    Free Member

five armed bushes stood up in front of me whilst on a night ride last year turned out to be members of the paras on exercise(ride in a miltary training ground) had a very surell conversation about mountain bikes with them for about 15mins turned out they were all well into there bikes very weird.

Viewing 8 posts - 81 through 88 (of 88 total)

The topic ‘Night Riding – strange encounters?’ is closed to new replies.